Adebayor {merged}

i am behind mancini 110% but letting adebayor go and keeping jo is stupid if u ask me but if the manager see's something in jo please get it out of him.

Matty said:
I'd rather have Adebayor, regardless of any potential attitude issues, available to us for the rest of this season than Jo. Jo is simply awful, he's been awful since he arrived at the club, and he'll remain awful until we sell him.

this. but i dont know what mancini see's in him tbh ...

in mancini we trust.

greeny-ctid said:
Matty said:
I'd rather have Adebayor, regardless of any potential attitude issues, available to us for the rest of this season than Jo. Jo is simply awful, he's been awful since he arrived at the club, and he'll remain awful until we sell him.

in mancini we trust.

what mancini see in JO ? nothing , he see the same poor player that you and me can see.

but mancini also see a player willing to be considered 4th choice striker without create dressing room trouble as opposite of adebayor.

and the club see a 4th choice striker who dont sit on the bench being on a £ 150,000 a week , that is just an absurd in FFP times.

Mancio said:
greeny-ctid said:

in mancini we trust.

what mancini see in JO ? nothing , he see the same poor player me and you see.

but mancini also see a player willing to be considered 4th choice striker without create dressing room trouble as opposite of adebayor.

and the club see a 4th choice striker who dont sit on the bench being on a £ 150,000 a week , that is just an absurd in FFP times.

he really is a bag off mate the sooner he goes the better.

Mancio said:
greeny-ctid said:

in mancini we trust.

what mancini see in JO ? nothing , he see the same poor player that you and me can see.

but mancini also see a player willing to be considered 4th choice striker

But he isn't good enough to be 4th choice striker. That's the point!

without create dressing room trouble as opposite of adebayor.

And where is your evidence that Ade has been causing trouble?

Personally i would have kept the troublesome but majorly talented Ade in preference to frigging Jo.

I wouldn't of mind letting Adebayor go.... my problem though is we got nothing in return, instead we act like a fucking charity and hand out players to anyone. The same thing happened again, sent a player out on loan... if the player is shite they will simply send him back but if hes banging in the goals then they will sign him up for less than we bloody bought him.

The whole thing is a piss take, I bet we even pay part of the players wages that are out on loan. Who ever is leading the negotiations in these transfers needs a kick up the arse.

Give them the players stats, give them a price... if they don't like the price, they should offer a player in return. Its so fucking simple.

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Mancio said:

but mancini also see a player willing to be considered 4th choice striker

But he isn't good enough to be 4th choice striker. That's the point!

without create dressing room trouble as opposite of adebayor.

And where is your evidence that Ade has been causing trouble?

and where is your evidence that Ade hasNT been causing troble ?

Has anyone noticed that nearly every negative thread on this forum always ends up mentioning jo. and now also viera?

everyman and his dog can see these two are total dogshit and no other top 5 manager would even have them in the squads.

What the fucks goin on?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.