Adebayor on the bench?

PaulPowre said:
DonJulio said:
I think you have to rest Bellamy, and more specifically his knees. We asked a lot of him over the last 8 days, and he certainly answered, but if we don't want to lose him long-term he needs a week off to recuperate. We can beat Villa handily with the selection of other players we have available.

Quote of the day drop Bellamy to give him a weeks rest...

BUT..

We don't play for a week

DOH!!

Sorry, "extra" week's rest - I thought that was implied. Sorry I've confused you.

Immaculate Pasta said:
Seeing as alot of people like to pick the team on current form where does Adebayor fit into next Monday as surely he can't replace the on fire Tevez and Bellamy? Does he go on the bench? Does he shove Bellamy to the left? but then you can't dislodge Petrov as he is on fire aswell.

What will happen?
I think his work on set pieces in our box is 1st class & they have some big fuckers,so i reckon he should start.
Haven't a clue who should drop out, but certainly NOT Bellers or Tevez.

What a fookin brilliant problem to have !!
I can't believe that we're discussing whether to play Ade, Bellamy, Tevez or Roque. A couple of seasons ago we'd have bitten anybody's hand off to have any one of these players. I'm still in dream land !

You have to play Ade, especially away, as he will be able to hold the ball up and relieve some pressure, which we have missed the past 3 games.

I would drop SWP, drop bellers to the right, petrov on the left and Tevez behind Ade.

I go with this, plus Ade is good at helping out defensively at set pieces, which may mean the goals we have leaked during his absence dry up.

Rammy Blue said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
Seeing as alot of people like to pick the team on current form where does Adebayor fit into next Monday as surely he can't replace the on fire Tevez and Bellamy? Does he go on the bench? Does he shove Bellamy to the left? but then you can't dislodge Petrov as he is on fire aswell.

What will happen?

come on fella, Ade is one of first names on teamsheet when fit and available.

Petrov to bench, Bellers out on left.

^^^

Addey has to play after his Arsenal performance.

Adebayor would play if he's not banned, I think if he could Hughes would stay away from playing a 442 with Bellamy and Tevez(thats not to say they both won't play in the same team). As the season goes on I can see Bellamy getting games down the right, as we know how much Hughes loves to move the wide players and forwards about(during games)and Bellamy can swap into any of the roles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.