Adebayor on the bench?

as already said Ade should be the first name down, he's still scored 4 in 4 and an unfair ban shouldnt keep him out of the team.

Adebayor,like Bellamy is in unbelievable form and shouldnt be dropped.

I think we could play the same team as we did last night against Villa but swap Bellamy for Petrov and bring in Adebayor.

..............................given
zabaleta.......toure................lescott......bridge
...............de jong................barry.................
...bellamy.....................................petrov......
...................adebayor.......tevez...................

bench: taylor,richards,sylvinho,johnson,ireland (see how he is going),swp,rsc

my team

supercity36 said:

my team

good team that although i'd maybe switch tevez and bellamy around

tommcfc said:
supercity36 said:

my team

fair point. just think bellamy wasfar more affective on the wing. dont get m worng he was good last night but i prefer him on the wing as he can help out the full back (bridge or mad pab zab) and let them get forward

supercity36 said:
tommcfc said:

fair point. just think bellamy wasfar more affective on the wing. dont get m worng he was good last night but i prefer him on the wing as he can help out the full back (bridge or mad pab zab) and let them get forward
i just think that bellamy running off the defender is far more effective and i reckon bellamy is a better finisher all in all. he'll still track back and help out but i reckon tevez on the right would allow him to play some great balls to ade as i think bellamys crosses can be slightly poor on occasions. either way we'll murder them IMO!! 4-1 city

I guess Hughes will be taking it 1 game at a time.

We have Villa next so I'd go with the same team as West Ham but I'd drop Petrov,put Bellamy on the left and bring in Adebayor.

I'd keep SWP on the right because Villa have Warnock at left back and SWP has already got the better of him this season.

Dunne and Collins at centre back wont be able to cope with Tevez's movement and Adebayors power.Ade always used to score against us when Dunne was our centre back!!

Regardless of the result yesterday we lacked presence upfront, needs to start for me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.