Adebayor signs

Just as a general question: Why exactly are you so excited to have Adebayor at City? What does he offer that is so great? I'm interested to see if you're actually excited about the player, or just that you spent 25 million so he must be good. Because if you watched Arsenal at all last year, I wouldn't be as terribly excited.

yoof said:
n7gooner said:
Before every game stick a tenner on him to be offside more than 10 times and you will win it back every time.

no thanks. i would rather stick a tenner each week on you cúnts finishing mid-table.

arsenal are off our radar.
well done, good response.... fook the gooners, they're done for now..

svennis pennis said:
Brino14 said:
You seriously believe that. He didn't even have the opportunity to move to Barca this year.

Just let go Brino, he has gone now and guess what? We fucking love him. This is going to come back and bite you lot on the arse. Im convinced by it.
i-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

this is a fantastic signing
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duHse4_iItg[/youtube]

Brino14 said:
Just as a general question: Why exactly are you so excited to have Adebayor at City? What does he offer that is so great? I'm interested to see if you're actually excited about the player, or just that you spent 25 million so he must be good. Because if you watched Arsenal at all last year, I wouldn't be as terribly excited.

What about the season before last?
If he is on his game, he is one o the best finishers in the world.

By the way some of you lot, have a bit of respect, and show humility, some of your comments to these Arsenal fans are cringeworthy.

this was a massive signing imo. one of the best targetman finishers in the world. having Adebayor up front really allows City to do be a lot more aggressive moving the ball up field and the team now has a deadly header of the ball on set pieces and corners.

------Adebayor
Robinho-------Tevez

I'd like to call this the 'triangle of destruction.'

HellasLEAF said:
this was a massive signing imo. one of the best targetman finishers in the world. having Adebayor up front really allows City to do be a lot more aggressive moving the ball up field and the team now has a deadly header of the ball on set pieces and corners.

------Adebayor
Robinho-------Tevez

I'd call YOU an obsessed rag,i thought we didn't matter.

I dont think people should underestimate how big a signing this lad is, make no mistake he could play for; Madrid, Barca, Inter and Ac and be a success. But he has chosen us, today is the day when the world REALLY takes note of us and we have arrived. Im glad, after all the flapping yesterday that the City board and COok etc came through on this one. Thank You Sheike thank you, from the bottem of my heart, never in my life did I think id see city line up with thos qaulity of plauer.

bluemanc said:
HellasLEAF said:

------Adebayor
Robinho-------Tevez

I'd call YOU an obsessed rag,i thought we didn't matter.

?

I think you have me confused with someone else. I hate United.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.