adebayor song today

The song goes

Adebayor, Adebayooooorr
He's hung like an elephant
his wifes a bit sore

I didnt hear of the spurs song from last year being sung

Have i got this right ? we are slagging City Fans of for "Singing a Song" that was not even sung ?

cyberblue said:
Have i got this right ? we are slagging City Fans of for "Singing a Song" that was not even sung ?

Some people have said they heard it and I'm not going to call them liars.

But it does seem the majority of people there, myself included, did not hear it. Which would suggest either some people misheard the song or there was literally only one or two people singing it and they were so quiet there is no chance the players could have heard it.

just vulgar.... an utter disgrace to chant this to a blue... why dont the minority who sang that get this one going??

WE ARE ARROGANT,,!!.!!!!! WE ARE ARROGANT!!!!!!! WE ARE ARROGANT!!!! AND ALSO WE ARE RACISTS!!! WE ARE RACISTS!!!

mcfc78 said:
just vulgar.... an utter disgrace to chant this to a blue... why dont the minority who sang that get this one going??

WE ARE ARROGANT,,!!.!!!!! WE ARE ARROGANT!!!!!!! WE ARE ARROGANT!!!! AND ALSO WE ARE RACISTS!!! WE ARE RACISTS!!!
Hang on mate it has not been established that it was sung .Loads have come on who were there & said they never heard it

maybe best not sing this song if its going to cause confusion over lyrics and 'in fighting'

its all blues then who say they heard it... so in my eyes its been said mate... disgusting dont you think??

I definately heard it yesterday, I said to the lad sat next to me that it was a bad song. Its obvious people were singing both. I say the people singing the racist one are dickheads and should stay away from coms if they're going to sing that, but it's a shite song anyway and think that the others singing the other version should start a new tune about ade, I think he would prefer something about him being good at football like what arsenal used to sing to him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.