Adebayor to Spurs

RichieTHFC said:
boothy202 said:
i personally believe that with ade going too the spuds maybe if its permanent deal and they aggree a fee then behind the scenes it could be a little swap plus cash and get lennon as manchini has admitted he wants a right winger,

lennon for me fits that bill

Theres no way we'll be selling Lennon to you, and if we do it will be in the £25m+ range because its City and we know you can afford it.

Adebayor signed a 5 year deal with City, if he is at Spurs for a year on loan he'll only have 2 years left afterwards and surely that means you'll get a lower price for him when you sell?
Wishful thinking of your half there and too many things wrong for me to be arsed enough to pick you up on

boothy202 said:
i personally believe that with ade going too the spuds maybe if its permanent deal and they aggree a fee then behind the scenes it could be a little swap plus cash and get lennon as manchini has admitted he wants a right winger,

lennon for me fits that bill

What happened to Weiss? I thought he looked pretty good.

lee-mcfc said:
pmsl did a spurs fan really just say lennon is worth 25m?

You must be mad if you think you'd get any of our first team players for less than that. You reckon we'd let a pivotal player for us leave for £15m~ when you're spunking £26m on the likes of Milner? Henderson going to Liverpool for near on £20m?

RichieTHFC said:
lee-mcfc said:

You must be mad if you think you'd get any of our first team players for less than that. You reckon we'd let a pivotal player for us leave for £15m~ when you're spunking £26m on the likes of Milner? Henderson going to Liverpool for near on £20m?

16m Milner, we gave them a dud player in Steven Ireland who was worth 10p to us not 10m.

Shooter 83 said:
RichieTHFC said:
lee-mcfc said:

16m Milner, we gave them a dud player in Steven Ireland who was worth 10p to us not 10m.

Well Im led to believe it was £18m + Ireland at £8m. Regardless of fans opinions, Ireland did have some fiscal value to the club, even if 8m is unrealistic. Even at £4m he that still makes Milner a £20m - £22m player, we would comfortable get that kind of cash from you for Lennon. If not, what would be our incentive to sell him?

RichieTHFC said:
Shooter 83 said:
RichieTHFC said:

Well Im led to believe it was £18m + Ireland at £8m. Regardless of fans opinions, Ireland did have some fiscal value to the club, even if 8m is unrealistic. Even at £4m he that still makes Milner a £20m - £22m player, we would comfortable get that kind of cash from you for Lennon. If not, what would be our incentive to sell him?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/aston-villa/7633849/PFA--proud-of-Young-Player-of-the-Year-James-Milner.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... ilner.html</a>

Lennon has never had a season to the one Milner had at Villa.

RichieTHFC said:
Shooter 83 said:
RichieTHFC said:

Well, you were led wrong. Always makes me laugh when i hear people say we paid 26 mill for Milner, Sky even quoted it as £30 mill once.

Shooter 83 said:
RichieTHFC said:
Shooter 83 said:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/aston-villa/7633849/PFA--proud-of-Young-Player-of-the-Year-James-Milner.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... ilner.html</a>

Lennon has never had a season to the one Milner had at Villa.

7 goals and 12 assists in 36 games? The same season Lennon had 3 goals and 10 assists in 22 games, more impressive IMO<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:34 am --<br /><br />
redmizzle said:
RichieTHFC said:
Shooter 83 said:

Well, you were led wrong. Always makes me laugh when i hear people say we paid 26 mill for Milner, Sky even quoted it as £30 mill once.

To pretend Ireland has zero value is ridiculous. Even if it was only £16m up front, thats comfortably a £20m fee with Irelands value included

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.