Adebayor to Spurs

BoyBlue_1985 said:
avoidconfusion said:
jjeangi said:
You're seriously shitting yourself over Adebayor going to Spurs?

No I am not "shitting" myself and I think looking at your other posts, it would be beneficial for everyone if you simmer down a bit, mate. No need to tell Alera, someone who has been on this forum much longer than you, to "fuck off" either.

All I am saying is that it will definitely strengthen Spurs and it is completely unnecessary. His wages do not count towards FFPR so what good is it for us to save 5m in wages or whatever it is, if it strengthens one of the competitors for the Top 4 position?

Not that i want to get into an argument but what does someone being on here longer matter. Rat face has been on this planet longer than me but i would still tell him to fuck off

Difference is, Alera said NOTHING that warranted a "fuck off" .

To those worried about Ade strengthening the Spuds (whom I fucking despise), on first thought, I agree with you. On second thought, however, let's remember this is Ade we're talking about. He could just as easily decide to be a complete **** for them, mope on he pitch and disrupt their dressing room. Either way, the sooner we get this fuck away from Eastlands the better.

avoidconfusion said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
avoidconfusion said:
No I am not "shitting" myself and I think looking at your other posts, it would be beneficial for everyone if you simmer down a bit, mate. No need to tell Alera, someone who has been on this forum much longer than you, to "fuck off" either.

All I am saying is that it will definitely strengthen Spurs and it is completely unnecessary. His wages do not count towards FFPR so what good is it for us to save 5m in wages or whatever it is, if it strengthens one of the competitors for the Top 4 position?

Not that i want to get into an argument but what does someone being on here longer matter. Rat face has been on this planet longer than me but i would still tell him to fuck off

Difference is, Alera said NOTHING that warranted a "fuck off" .

It's just the high school hormones and Adderall talking.

Damocles said:
hgblue said:
Damocles said:
Adebayor's wages do not currently count in FFP calculations. If we loaned him out and paid half, they WOULD be countable in FFP calculations.

Us loaning him to Spurs, in reality, would mean that we would loan a top striker to a rival and we would pay for the privilege.

This is why this is a load of shit.

Not sure what you're saying here. Are you saying that reports that we will be paying half of Adebayor's wages are a load of shit? Or are you saying that paying half of Adebayor's wages is a load of shit?

That reports that we are covering even £1 of his wages on loan are shit.

And Carlos Tevez is the highest paid player at the club, on £150k a week, so where this £170k comes from, I don't know

Well unless you negotiated the contracts yourself how can you be certain you are right and they are wrong

i personally believe that with ade going too the spuds maybe if its permanent deal and they aggree a fee then behind the scenes it could be a little swap plus cash and get lennon as manchini has admitted he wants a right winger,

lennon for me fits that bill

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Damocles said:
hgblue said:
Not sure what you're saying here. Are you saying that reports that we will be paying half of Adebayor's wages are a load of shit? Or are you saying that paying half of Adebayor's wages is a load of shit?

And Carlos Tevez is the highest paid player at the club, on £150k a week, so where this £170k comes from, I don't know

Well unless you negotiated the contracts yourself how can you be certain you are right and they are wrong

So if someone told you to jump in front of a car & you'd be perfectly ok, you would think they may be correct because you've never done it yourself, therefore everything you've heard about the dangers of jumping in front of cars counts for nothing ?

Neville Kneville said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Damocles said:

So if someone told you to jump in front of a car & you'd be perfectly ok, you would think they may be correct because you've never done it yourself, therefore everything you've heard about the dangers of jumping in front of cars counts for nothing ?

Eh?

Soulboy said:
Neville Kneville said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Eh?

Yep i read that twice and thought exactly the same as you

boothy202 said:
i personally believe that with ade going too the spuds maybe if its permanent deal and they aggree a fee then behind the scenes it could be a little swap plus cash and get lennon as manchini has admitted he wants a right winger,

Theres no way we'll be selling Lennon to you, and if we do it will be in the £25m+ range because its City and we know you can afford it.

Adebayor signed a 5 year deal with City, if he is at Spurs for a year on loan he'll only have 2 years left afterwards and surely that means you'll get a lower price for him when you sell?

RichieTHFC said:
boothy202 said:

Theres no way we'll be selling Lennon to you, and if we do it will be in the £25m+ range because its City and we know you can afford it.

Adebayor signed a 5 year deal with City, if he is at Spurs for a year on loan he'll only have 2 years left afterwards and surely that means you'll get a lower price for him when you sell?

Lennon is a "good" player and your probably right in value but don't think Mancini is interested in him, Mancini like players who can control a ball all Lennon is, is a pace demon who occasionally puts a decent ball in the box and chips in with 5 or 6 goals a season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.