Adebayor's ban

He cannot be banned Sun for the celebration because that would mean upgrading the yellow to red and there´s NO chance of that - if they do him for the celebration then he will have the right to defend himself meaning a ban could NOT be enforced before Sunday

i hope we complain about rvp. the little dickhead wont be so fucking smug if he got slapped with a ban for his 2 footed lunge and inciting the crowd.
i hope city lodge a complaint with the F.A and city fans who witnessed the rvp incident complain to the police and F.A !

I fear for Adebayor here given the long ban Skrtel got for this last season...

n680094435_1004996_8984.jpg

Oh hang on.....he got off totally scot free!!

SWP's back said:
JohnMaddocksAxe said:
Don't know about the 'stamp'. I've seen one replay from a strange angle and it looked like his foot came down very quickly. I couldn't say for sure though. I'm sure Vidic would be let off.

Re: the 'celebration' though, it was completely classless and the bloke has made a clown of himself. No doubt all the people who think it was brilliant were booing Dickov for celebrating in front of the Leicester fans when he scored and booing Dickov for having the cheek to come back with another team. They might have even been the same ones who threw the toys out of the pram when SWP left, just because he left.

I would be all for a ban for that sort of 'celebration'. It was petty beyond belief.

Saying all that, we all know that Gary Neville didn't get one (and I don't think Henry did either when he did something similar against Spurs). So, we'll no doubt see a further example of one rule for the rags and one rule for others coming up sometime soon.

What a complete prick you are. Total wanker. I take it you didn't hear the dogs abuse he received last season and for the whole game. You are a nob and I wish we had fewer fans like you.

A complete overreaction to someone who offered a different point of view to your own. At least JMA made his case eloquently. I wish we had fewer fans like you.

He cannot be banned Sun for the celebration because that would mean upgrading the yellow to red and there´s NO chance of that - if they do him for the celebration then he will have the right to defend himself meaning a ban could NOT be enforced before Sunday

Its the alleged stamp he will get the immediate ban for though, he got a yellow for the celebration so they will just add what they want to give him for that onto the stamp. Unfortuantely we all know how the cheating corrupt FA work.

I dont see the point of even have refs these days. The fa and fifa just change all the decisions and punishments they dont like after the games anyway.
i hope we complain about rvp. the little dickhead wont be so fucking smug if he got slapped with a ban for his 2 footed lunge and inciting the crowd.
i hope city lodge a complaint with the F.A and city fans who witnessed the rvp incident complain to the police and F.A !

I had a clear view of that from where I sit how do I complain ?

The stamp is much more debatable in so much as HOW do you prove intent? IMO he would have to be given the opportunity to respond to any allegation meaning no derby ban

alera said:

Its the alleged stamp he will get the immediate ban for though, he got a yellow for the celebration so they will just add what they want to give him for that onto the stamp. Unfortuantely we all know how the cheating corrupt FA work.

I dont see the point of even have refs these days. The fa and fifa just change all the decisions and punishments they dont like after the games anyway.

Maybe you don't absorb info too well?? If City APPEAL STRAIGHT AWAY, regardless of the charge, his ban will have to wait! Those are the benefits of having an appeal process! The Scum use it their advantage all the time!

alera said:

i assume you call the local police station and ask them. as for the F.A, you could email them.

if anyone else has complained could they say how they did it ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.