Adebayor's ban

He...slid on his knees, arms wide, in front of Arsenal fans.

OMFG! Let's not condone that disgusting behaviour.

Save the outrage you muppets.

I thought Van Persie was worse... his slide tackle on Adebayor at the stamp moment was dangerous and it looked like Adebayor lost his balance.

Adebayor will prob get a 3 game ban, as os van persie foul, however if ade get a ban so should van persie for a two footy tackle tht is always consider a red car offense.

Brucie Bonus said:

This!

mike channon´s windmill said:
What I can´t stand is the sheer fookin inconsistency in all this video evidence - the coonts pick and choose what they want to review - for eg. in the Scum game Vidic quite clearly put his elbow straight through Crouch´s face - are the press asking for that to be looked at? (rhetorical)

Wasn't there something similar against Rodagella, from Wigan? Vidic elbowed him off the ball and Lineker, on MotD, exclaimed "He hardly touched him!"

Fooking double standards!

Bigga said:
Chippy_boy said:
Unfortunately I have moved from a "will he get a ban?" point of view yesterday, to a "how long's he going to get" point of view.

Because of the celebration thing as well as the blatant stamp (and it was a blatant stamp imho, no matter what we might pretend), 3 games will be very very very fortunate. I fear it's going to be 5 at least, and maybe even more.

I won't be shocked if he gets 8.

You watch that vid back at normal speed. You have to be some kind of genius to know where RvP's face was going to be as he slid in as reckless as he did! RvP came in from the side and Ade didn't see him. The man's balance was all over the place. I truly think he saw RvP at the last possible moment as he planted his foot for balance. But, seeing him and trying to balance caused weird movement of foot.

No malice at all.

Sorry but I just don't see it like that at all.

I would love it to be otherwise, but it's as blatant a stamp as you could reasonably see.

talking of double standards. anyone remember rooney's stamp on the aalborg player lasts season? that's right he got away with it, an yes it was blatant.

Brucie Bonus said:

Anybody after 18 months of abuse, would of done the same, If samaras come back to the prem he has the right to do it to us.

Chippy_boy said:
Bigga said:
You watch that vid back at normal speed. You have to be some kind of genius to know where RvP's face was going to be as he slid in as reckless as he did! RvP came in from the side and Ade didn't see him. The man's balance was all over the place. I truly think he saw RvP at the last possible moment as he planted his foot for balance. But, seeing him and trying to balance caused weird movement of foot.

No malice at all.

Sorry but I just don't see it like that at all.

I would love it to be otherwise, but it's as blatant a stamp as you could reasonably see.

Well, that would depend on the angle the media loves to show you, doesn't it?? How many are there and how many get shown the most?

The camera never lies? Of course it does!

So now what? Is Ade a thug now? Do the club fine him? What does it say about the club if it doesn't? I support the fella cos I believe he didn't mean it.

What about you??

He'll get the same 2 match ban for the celebration like the way Neville The Duck got when he did the same to Liverpool fans.

As for the stamp, the ref didnt do anything in the game so I doubt they will give him everything, or eery manger in the leagues will be lodging protests with every single tackle that players make.

It was clearly a stamp. But a stamp out at Van Handbags lunge from behind, but I think Adebayor was expecting to miss him but actually caught him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.