Adebayor's ban

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
Don't know about the 'stamp'. I've seen one replay from a strange angle and it looked like his foot came down very quickly. I couldn't say for sure though. I'm sure Vidic would be let off.

Re: the 'celebration' though, it was completely classless and the bloke has made a clown of himself. No doubt all the people who think it was brilliant were booing Dickov for celebrating in front of the Leicester fans when he scored and booing Dickov for having the cheek to come back with another team. They might have even been the same ones who threw the toys out of the pram when SWP left, just because he left.

I would be all for a ban for that sort of 'celebration'. It was petty beyond belief.

Saying all that, we all know that Gary Neville didn't get one (and I don't think Henry did either when he did something similar against Spurs). So, we'll no doubt see a further example of one rule for the rags and one rule for others coming up sometime soon.

What a complete prick you are. Total wanker. I take it you didn't hear the dogs abuse he received last season and for the whole game. You are a nob and I wish we had fewer fans like you.

I trust you took a similar view when Distin gave stick to the City fans when he came back?

What? No?

Get a grip.

Mind you, I wish I was as big a fan as you are.

He will get a 3 game ban due to we are not one of the TOP 4 in the FA's eyes YET!!

It just annoys me with all the double standards that the FA have and MoTD looked at it a lot more than any of the Vidic incidents. Vidic at Wigan was premeditated,not in the spur of the moment.
RVP is a whinging git, he is so dirty sometimes, but comes out straight away making statements when something happens to him. Did we try charging the pitch or through stuff at him when he ran towards us shouting F&&k off.

The problem we have is that the Press will get him banned. We won 4-2 and all they want to do is slate us.
Darren Lewis has the goal celebration right, Arsenal fans gave it out but threw there toys out of pram when he rammed it down there throat, football is entertainment and we were being entertained, Ade was sung about by Arse fans all day so what did they expect???

why didn't persie get a red card for the tackle on ade, and why aren't the FA looking at the persie celebration?...is he not going to get banned because our fans didn't react like a pack of fucking girls on the blob?

and what were there throwin at him? their fuckin packed lunches!

bunch of fuckin girls! 50 big 'ard' men couldn't get past 6 stewards...pussies!

SWP's back said:
JohnMaddocksAxe said:
Don't know about the 'stamp'. I've seen one replay from a strange angle and it looked like his foot came down very quickly. I couldn't say for sure though. I'm sure Vidic would be let off.

Re: the 'celebration' though, it was completely classless and the bloke has made a clown of himself. No doubt all the people who think it was brilliant were booing Dickov for celebrating in front of the Leicester fans when he scored and booing Dickov for having the cheek to come back with another team. They might have even been the same ones who threw the toys out of the pram when SWP left, just because he left.

I would be all for a ban for that sort of 'celebration'. It was petty beyond belief.

Saying all that, we all know that Gary Neville didn't get one (and I don't think Henry did either when he did something similar against Spurs). So, we'll no doubt see a further example of one rule for the rags and one rule for others coming up sometime soon.

What a complete prick you are. Total wanker. I take it you didn't hear the dogs abuse he received last season and for the whole game. You are a nob and I wish we had fewer fans like you.
There's no need to talk like that to a fellow Blue just because you disagree with him. Tone it down please.

The BBC and press have gone onto overdrive on this. As expected the FA have reacted quickly to all the hysteria - they have released a statement saying both incidents will be looked at and passed onto the discipline commitee tommorow.

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/8252803.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 252803.stm</a>

They deal with these things very quickly these days. Hes definately getting a ban and will miss the derby I am expecting 5 matches three for the alleged stamp and 2 for the goal celebration.

Its a joke as he already got a yellow card for the celebration so by the letter of the law they shouldnt be able to punish him for that, having watched the alleged stamp several times I still think its inconclusive; its a horrific challenge from RVP the ref has a clear view of the incident and did nothing. Really he should get the benfit of the doubt for the stamp if nothing else but the press over reaction and bias has made that impossible now.

It really pisses me off TBH the FA just make up the rules as they go along and there is DEFINATELY one rule for the sky 4 and one for everyone else. If it had be a sky 4 team player nothing would be happening over this guranteed.

We knew this would happen when the bleating Flop Four bastards and their media whores realised that we aren't going away.

Twats.

I think it'll be a 2 match ban that will be sorted out this week, therefore missing the utd match. I think the ban will come from the celebration rather than the 'stamp' though. The 'stamp' footage is very inconclusive from one angle it looks clear cut but from another it looks like an accident.

Bit naffed off only for the reason i thought we could turn the scum over at the swamp with ade, now it looks like it might just be a draw. Fingers crossed he isn't banned until after next sunday!

yeah thats right, if we appeal it, they can't enforce the ban untill a resolution has been reached, so he wont miss the derby

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.