Adrien Rabiot

I'm not sure what the purpose of Rabiot is, even for free. He's been kept out of the France squad because of his constant complaining that he would prefer playing the eight rather than the six, so he's leaving PSG to come replace Fernandinho? The only thing he does for us is block Foden and shunt Bernardo off to right wing.
He was picked for the stand by squad and refused, there is a belief that he moaned about the number 6 position at PSG but they already had Verratti so how true that is we do not know, but it is a good point that this is not a Fernandinho replacement and we may not have use for him, I also think that he is only angling for a Barca move

Pep sees potential as much as current performance levels so personally watching Pep take a player from prospect to world class will be more rewarding that buying elite ready made.

He isnt shite at all,that's a silly statement

I agree with your other comment.
fair enough,I have seen quite a bit of him playing, I have never been overly impressed to be honest. Be interesting to see how jorginho gets on against the dipper press tomorrow. The moment of truth for him ,having looked like the one that got away so far.

fair enough,I have seen quite a bit of him playing, I have never been overly impressed to be honest. Be interesting to see how jorginho gets on against the dipper press tomorrow. The moment of truth for him ,having looked like the one that got away so far.
I agree,i dont think he's right for us.I dont agree about Jorgino being the one that got away though.He's neat and tidy with a great pass,but he lacks power and he isnt dynamic enough - he certainly isnt the Dinho replacement we require.

I agree,i dont think he's right for us.I dont agree about Jorgino being the one that got away though.He's neat and tidy with a great pass,but he lacks power and he isnt dynamic enough - he certainly isnt the Dinho replacement we require.

Couldn't agree more about Jorginho. We're comfortable with a lot of options and we'll make the right decision.

Their press will target Jorginho, so wi!l be very interesting. Fernie, take note of that press, coming your way

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.