Adrien Rabiot

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by TRUE BLUE NO1, 28 Aug 2018.

1. ctid1894

ctid1894

There’s usually a reason why clubs haven’t made serious offers when a player is as talented as Rabiot, as well as an awful lot of smoke regarding his attitude and behaviour.

Like you say we got lucky with Laporte as he has been sensational so far, so it may well be smoke without fire but it’s best to stay away if their are any doubts at all. We obviously do our homework extremely well judging by the last few signings (hopefully Mahrez settles down and comes good).

It’s players with the attitude of players we’ve bought this last few years (Bernardo, Laporte back to De Bruyne, Sterling etc.) that’s so good and brought a new sense of team spirit that makes us so good, so hardworking and so special. Combined with the Kompany, Silva, Dinho, Aguero old guard it’s a perfect balance.

B3nStr0ng likes this.
  2. malg

malg

Unfortunately, and it may well be the rise of social media and wankers who's lives revolve around it, a lot of people care as much about off field stuff as well as on field.

I personally wouldn't give a fuck if Sane's mum was spotted in a Rag shirt lying on a bed with a Giggs duvet cover saying City bought the title.

Franknorgrovesnephew likes this.
  3. Calv_from_the_frog

Calv_from_the_frog

Tevez's agent (Raiola, I believe) agitated for a move away from Utd, he came to us and then agitated for a move away from us (almost torpedoing our title bid in 2011-12).

Yaya's agent (the Russian/Ukrainian chap) agitated for a move away from Barça, he came to us and then agitated for a move away from us.

Neymar agitated for a move away from Santos, then from Barça, and there are constantly rumours of him wanting out of PSG (the latest used as the rumour of why De Jong chose Barça over PSG).

Rabiot's mum agitated for a move away from us when he was a kid, now she is agitating for a move away from PSG in similar circumstances.

It'll happen to whatever club he ends up at next because these types of players always repeat.

It's the reason that our current management team put so much effort into researching the personality and soft skills of players as well as footballing ability.

One person like this can fuck the group dynamic, completely.

NOID and FCBarca like this.
  4. Mike D

Mike D

Me neither but allegedly he did chuck in £20/30k along with others to help find this Cardiff striker. But the knitting circle on here does love to stick the boot in on someone because they overheard some charity shop the other day whilst they were thumbing through the box of old knitting patterns.

5. BosnianBlue

BosnianBlue

Team supported:
    City
    He seems like bit of self-loving tw@t. Not sure we need that.

6. OntarioBlue

OntarioBlue

I don’t know too much about this guy. I’ve seen him play a couple of times and he was ok - just ok.

He seems like an interesting guy. Basically falls out with everyone. Barcelona deal fallen through, exiled by PSG due to a contract dispute, pissed off the French national manager, doesn’t want to join Spurs as he wants to go to Liverpool.

When I was in business we always used to say get rid of the staff with bad attitude. They are a cancer that spreads through an organization. I’d say he’s not for us but he’s perfect for the dippers.

7. BringBackSwales

BringBackSwales

“Even Txikki”??

8. Thenumber1blue

Thenumber1blue

Same Txiki, that's made us an absolute world superpower ??

9. Tevez City

Tevez City

I think we dont like free deals.

10. blueparrot

blueparrot

Think he knows where he's going and isn't looking anywhere else. Don't think we wanted him anyway. Free doesn't come into it.