Adrien Rabiot

Swear this kid fucks his own mother. She's attached to his hip, to the detriment of his career. And he doesn't want to play holding midfield. Too much baggage, avoid.

The mother fucked us about allegedly when he was here in the academy in 2008. Cries of homesickness too.

Even Samuel L. Jackson couldn't handle this amount of motherfucker-ness

I dislike him but i can understand the bound between the guy and his mother.

What happened with his dad must have push them in a kinda "we have to fight and stick together now" mentality.

I agree she is pushing too much but, before his latest bust up with the national team and subsequently PSG, they could be happy about what they had achieved.

If she agrees to lower her financial demands, i'm pretty sure some PL clubs will bite. I'm also certain PL is the best suitable league for his qualities.

He should not go to City though. Tottenham or current MU (top 4 side, not CL contender) would be good for him.

Seems like a bit of a weapon and doesn’t want to play DM. The signing on fee would be ridiculous and it seems he’s got a bad attitude.

Previously thought he’d be a good bit of business on a free, but although he’s a solid young player, pass. I think he’ll go to Arsenal.

Swear this kid fucks his own mother. She's attached to his hip, to the detriment of his career. And he doesn't want to play holding midfield. Too much baggage, avoid.

The mother fucked us about allegedly when he was here in the academy in 2008. Cries of homesickness too.
So, he could be coming home?
Has been reported that he won't play DM, and with PSG excommunicating him, may have attitude issues.
Pep likes people to be happy and smiley like Bernardo, when they're being told they're getting rested.
Not sure Rabiot and his mam will.

Great player though.

Looks like an Arsenal / Spurs type

not saying i want gundogan to go mate but he doesnt exactly seem desperate to stay? even pep has said as much and this coming summer would be the only time to get a decent fee for him?
I see , wasnt aware of that, It would be nice to get a decent return back for once rather than letting players run the contract down

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.