Advice needed

BTW I don’t think it’s a scam since my friend has talked to her on phone a couple of times and that’s how he slowly came to realize that somethings not right. The reason my friend liked her initially was because her mother died a few years ago.

That's one of the strangest things I have ever heard. Is your friend called Norman Bates?

BTW I don’t think it’s a scam since my friend has talked to her on phone a couple of times and that’s how he slowly came to realize that somethings not right. The reason my friend liked her initially was because her mother died a few years ago.
Your friend liked her because "her mother died a few years ago"??? we all have our tastes/criteria in women I suppose,theres deffo a chat up line/ice breaker in there somewhere. Hi babe, has your mother died in the last few years? cant fail.

Thanks all for the answers. We both have blocked her and her father’s numbers. The only thing that’s troubling us both is if she indeed has topped herself or not. My friend doesn’t want to be the reason for her taking that step. That’s why he is both a bit afraid and sad. There maybe some legal consequences too in terms of Indian law. We have no idea about that.

Your friend liked her because "her mother died a few years ago"??? we all have our tastes/criteria in women I suppose,theres deffo a chat up line/ice breaker in there somewhere. Hi babe, has your mother died in the last few years? cant fail.
I used the wrong word maybe. He sympathized with her and even though he knew after a few weeks that she is unstable, he kept going because of that fact.

dont want to worry you, but there's a story breaking in india of a poor young lady doctor who had be shunned by a callous American boy after a promise of marriage who threw herself in front of the deli to Kolkata train after shouting, "i cant consume the poison" ,her father could be heard scream ,"its true she cant consume her poison" ,hope that isn't the young lady your talking about

Thanks all for the answers. We both have blocked her and her father’s numbers. The only thing that’s troubling us both is if she indeed has topped herself or not. My friend doesn’t want to be the reason for her taking that step. That’s why he is both a bit afraid and sad. There maybe some legal consequences too in terms of Indian law. We have no idea about that.
Is this a piss take? If not you need to give yourself a serious fucking talking to.

Is this a piss take? If not you need to give yourself a serious fucking talking to.
It’s not a pisstake. Indian law is a bit confusing in these cases. I am not worried but my friend is. There is something called pretense of marriage which can be used against him if the worst happens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.