ageing..

I already have gray hair at 30 and I am worried about getting alziemers later on in life...............but at least I dont have alziemers

nimrod said:
for those of us that are getting on a bit, what changes irritate you ?

losing my hair, going grey are one of the worst for me, another one though, if I go out somewhere, like the shops, I take a pee before leaving home and as soon as I get there I need another

agree about the peeing, drives me mad, the biggy for me though is my eyes, i can't budge without my glasses, i panic if i dont have them with me. not bothered about hair loss etc.

m27 said:
"What do do we want?"

"Alzheimers rights!"

"When do we want them?"

"Want what?"

Oh dear mate I was crying laughing at that, group text going out now.<br /><br />-- Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:31 am --<br /><br />
Stato said:
achy knees
which is worrying 'cos im 20.

Cod liver oil and low impact exercise mate. Thought my knees were fucked when I was 25, I'm 41 now and they're fine, if a little noisy.

35 next thursday. Going grey, although have a full head of hair. My nasal hair is bad ever since I started cutting it. I now look like a human catfish.

de niro said:
nimrod said:
for those of us that are getting on a bit, what changes irritate you ?

losing my hair, going grey are one of the worst for me, another one though, if I go out somewhere, like the shops, I take a pee before leaving home and as soon as I get there I need another

agree about the peeing, drives me mad, the biggy for me though is my eyes, i can't budge without my glasses, i panic if i dont have them with me. not bothered about hair loss etc.

Glasses for me too. Never had them untill my late 30's.... then it was for 'computer work'... now I need them (or think I do) for everything..

Stato said:
achy knees
which is worrying 'cos im 20.
Ive had this since I was 16 (23 now)

I did break one though so I do have a reason/excuse

Im screwed in later life :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.