Aguero banned for three games (updated)

I think Aguero will still get banned, and the Prem will just fuck us over to the nth degree in the Derby to punish us for trying to actually fight their pre-prescribed plan for the whole occasion.

We should have just quietly accepted it and then battered them in the game when they'd let their guard down thinking it was won.

I think unless we've got the evidence to bring down the entire Prem unless they play ball with us, then we have to realise that they don't want us to win the league and that we have to be more clever about picking our battles.

They'll want revenge if they have to overturn this and they'll take it on in the game which is much worse.

It's about time this sort of thing was left to the offended club to report in this case West Ham had to ask the fa to look at it.That way all matches would be treated the same and removes the speculation of a press witch hunt

You've got be fucking joking?

You mean apart from the video where he clearly hits him in the throat, and then the player - without making an appeal to the referee trying to get sergio sent off - goes down holding his throat?

What physical evidence do you expect any football charge/appeal to have?

He actually goes down holding his face...
Some angles look terrible and some make it look like nothing.
Someone posted the clip from the ref's angle that shows a backwards shove and the elbow coming nowhere near the opponent.

It depends if people want to look at it closely, like a lot of us have been, or if they want to just say he's thrown an elbow and caught him in the face like all the pundits and journos have been doing, based on one viewing from one angle.
And I don't know if you can claim that he definitely did or didn't mean to do it. None of us know for sure.
I wouldn't have thought they'd appeal if he did, I'm pretty sure they'd have asked him to be honest first.
City NEVER contest/appeal these charges, so there must be something there for them to do so this time.

He is getting 3 games without a doubt imo and the contesting is just our way of telling them they are cunts with us no doubt using the opportunity to ask for an explanation as to why they are able to overlook several instances of elbows being used whilst bringing cases against certain players and clubs so readily, especially on the back of what was a trial by media. I would also hope they ask that Marriner is kept away from our games for a while the blind/dishonest fucker!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.