Aguero: I could never join Real - INCL tweets after RM game

Re: Aguero: I could never join Real

if its true then aguero is just a mercenary, who doesnt really want to play for us :(

Aguero seems like an intelligent guy. He can't possibly be so stupid as say something like that. Fast way to go from hero to zero.

Hope he was misquoted. Cos it f**king hurts. Should have keep it to himself.

One of the translators. :-)

'Kun' Aguero by the Santiago Bernabeu step will not pass unnoticed. Although the Argentine went on tiptoe by the Party (not available any minute), pointed out above the rest in the mixed zone, where uncovered with explosive declarations. ' If Real Madrid had interested would be here. If I am in the City is because the Madrid showed no real interest for me ', ruled the striker.

The Argentine international, Furthermore, wanted to disprove the statements in which he had secured that, by their rojiblanco past, it never dress of white. ' He took advantage to disprove the information where I supposedly said that he never played with Real Madrid to play Atletico. Published it an English newspaper ', said channel.

Aguero also analyzed the crash and found similarities to their matches at the Bernabeu when he was player of Atlético de Madrid. ' The Madrid is as well. I spent five years in the Atletico and I know you can not be overlooked. Yet I still have discomfort but not I came wrong not to play, but always like to be involved '.

jrb said:

'Kun' Aguero by the Santiago Bernabeu step will not pass unnoticed. Although the Argentine went on tiptoe by the Party (not available any minute), pointed out above the rest in the mixed zone, where uncovered with explosive declarations. ' If Real Madrid had interested would be here. If I am in the City is because the Madrid showed no real interest for me ', ruled the striker.

The Argentine international, Furthermore, wanted to disprove the statements in which he had secured that, by their rojiblanco past, it never dress of white. ' He took advantage to disprove the information where I supposedly said that he never played with Real Madrid to play Atletico. Published it an English newspaper ', said channel.

Aguero also analyzed the crash and found similarities to their matches at the Bernabeu when he was player of Atlético de Madrid. ' The Madrid is as well. I spent five years in the Atletico and I know you can not be overlooked. Yet I still have discomfort but not I came wrong not to play, but always like to be involved '.

Well... that's cleared that up then...

I'll wait 'till he explains himself on Twitter before I come to any conclusion.

jrb said:

Looks like he talks bollox

So what if he did say that, the context is if this was done "Then" as in before he had his magical moment in may and winning other titles with us.
That is besides proving himself as one of the top 5 strikers playing pro footy in the toughest league going.

Just because he would have joined them does not negate the possibility of becoming happy and content elsewhere.
In this case, us.

He did not grow up dreaming of playing for us but i bet he dreams of the times he does now (QPR anyone ?)

Non story, cherry picked; misrepresented rubbish my nose say's.

TCIB said:
So what if he did say that, the context is if this was done "Then" as in before he had his magical moment in may and winning other titles with us.
That is besides proving himself as one of the top 5 strikers playing pro footy in the toughest league going.

Just because he would have joined them does not negate the possibility of becoming happy and content elsewhere.
In this case, us.

He did not grow up dreaming of playing for us but i bet he dreams of the times he does now (QPR anyone ?)

^This.

I don't think anyone's shocked by the revelation as he obviously didn't grow up wishing to play for City. But that still doesn't mean we want to hear him say it and especially after such an upsetting defeat as well.

TCIB said:

In this case, us.

As far as I can tell he pretty much said that the only reason he's here is because Madrid didn't put in an offer. That's a really, really shit thing to say. Especially after a loss to the team in question. And the fact that it comes from Aguero's mouth, who has been given EVERYTHING in his time here, just makes it hurt more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.