Aguero: I could never join Real - INCL tweets after RM game

Re: Aguero: I could never join Real

If he's said this its hardly a big shock is it ?

If I could have played for Real Madrid I probably would, but they didn't make me an offer either.

Since they never made an offer, he went where the best offer was, I'd have done that.

Footballers often say stupid things, many of them are not very clever, I'd put this in that bracket.

MCFC BOB said:
Para que todo quede claro y se entienda bien lo q quise decir: estoy muy feliz de estar en @MCFC. Es la mejor decisión que pude haber tomado

Which basically means.

"Just to clear up what I said - joining Manchester City was the best decision I have ever made."

that's better music :)

Aguero on Twitter:

Just to make it clear - I'm very happy to be in @MCFC. It's the best decision I could have taken.

I feel comfortable and appreciated in @MCFC - it's a project I feel involved in. We want more titles and we'll get them!

aguero tweeting now

he's posting messages about city

Just to make it clear - I'm very happy to be in @MCFC. It's the best decision I could have taken.

I feel comfortable and appreciated in @MCFC - it's a project I feel involved in. We want more titles and we'll get them!

Obviously realised he dropped a bollock and is furiously trying to dig himself out of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.