Aguero out for 2 weeks

Sergio not playing

Aguero out with 'stupid' injury

Roberto Mancini has revealed Sergio Aguero will miss Manchester City's Premier League clash with Sunderland on Saturday with a "stupid" injury.

Aguero was missing from the City team that drew at Stoke on Saturday with a foot problem.

Mancini has refused to say exactly what happened, however, it seems the problem was not of an orthodox nature.

"It is a stupid injury," said Mancini.

"It was not his fault but he can't play with this injury; for one day, 10 days or two weeks. I don't know."

Mancini was repeatedly asked what Aguero had done but declined to elaborate each time.

"I prefer not to say," he said.

"But he couldn't play against Stoke and can't play tomorrow. I hope he can recover for Arsenal next weekend."

Players have suffered various bizarre foot injuries down the years, most usually by dropping things on themselves.

Former City defender Jerome Boateng once had a drinks trolley run into him by an airline stewardess that condemned him to an extended period on the sidelines.

Apologies if already reported but maybe need me glasses !!

YaYa's Left Peg said:
Well Dzeko has his chance - let's see if he can grab it with both hands (assuming that we will play to his strengths).

-- Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:23 pm --

strongbowholic said:
Freds Patio said:
I reckon he got his toe stuck in the bathroom tap.
One for the older viewers here....

"...and the plumber says "I can get the toe out of the tap pretty easily, but I can do fuck all for Acker Bilk!"

Well I thought it was funny....

Unfortunately, it went right over my head :P no disrespect, Strongbowholic :)

What would your starting 11 be?

Mine:
--------------------Hart
--Zaba--Richards--Kompany--Clichy/Kolorav
--------------Milner--Barry/De Jong
--------Johnson--Yaya--Nasri
------------------Balo/Dzeko

Tevez to come off the bench and create some magic. Clichy to start if Balo does and Kolorav to start if Dzeko does. Johnson a shoe in to rest silva, De Jong in to rest Barry if he needs it. Or start Silva(resting him would be better since he's off the boil atm) and substitute him for Johnson to make Johnson an impact sub.

Surrey Blue said:
just found out what it is through a good friend. Obviously i cant say on here but when Mancini says it is a 'stupid' injury...i think its maybe lost in translation. Its a more unfortunate injury and something that happened in the last game

If it happened in the last game in can't be that bad can it? surely you can spill the beans???

Surrey Blue said:
just found out what it is through a good friend. Obviously i cant say on here but when Mancini says it is a 'stupid' injury...i think its maybe lost in translation. Its a more unfortunate injury and something that happened in the last game
Thanks for sharing....

Surrey Blue said:

He didn't play

IBlue said:
Freds Patio said:
mcfc2607 said:
it must be really really stupid if mancini wont tell them how he did it.

i bet him and zabaleta were pretending to be in mortal kombat, i bet kun was sub zero.

I've got Aguero down as more of a Liu Kang....

Yaya = Jax.

As i said earlier, i heard a rumour that he fell getting off the coach last week, can't verify it, but adds up with Robbie saying it was a stupid injury

According to the commentary on ESPN for the Stoke game Sergio didn't travel to the match. From what I've heard (that being on BM) he picked up the injury in the Chelsea match.

dobobobo said:
IBlue said:
Freds Patio said:
I've got Aguero down as more of a Liu Kang....

Yaya = Jax.

As i said earlier, i heard a rumour that he fell getting off the coach last week, can't verify it, but adds up with Robbie saying it was a stupid injury

According to the commentary on ESPN for the Stoke game Sergio didn't travel to the match. From what I've heard (that being on BM) he picked up the injury in the Chelsea match.
Thought I saw him at the match sitting next to Pizzaro.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.