Aguero to Barca?

On one hand we are working on a mega deal that is only in it's infancy and on the other hand Pelle is wanting time to assess the squad and see where transfers are required.

are we taking it that he is only reviewing the folk in 10 positions 'cos the 11th position is that of the potential mega star?

Surely he's not going to say to the folks doing the deal last minute, "No thanks to that Mega Star, we are allset with Sinclair".

I can't help but get excited by this type of news but 99.999% of the time it's complete cattle crap. Why then am I typing this instead of doing my bloody work. Aaaaaaaaarghhhh!

NoahCity said:
well, not very sure about this record breaking deal, although it is fun guessing teams, but tbh, one thing that does make it slightly believable is that someone who posts 5 times in 7 years clearly chooses their posts. Bale? Ronaldo? Bluemoon meltdown!

It's taken him 7 years to think it up bud. He's a slow burner.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/413604/Manchester-City-s-Sergio-Aguero-secretly-tells-friends-he-would-like-Barcelona-move?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+daily-express-football-news+%28Daily+Express+%3A%3A+Football+Feed%29" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football ... ll+Feed%29</a>

What makes me laugh is the Aguero has secretly told friends bit ...... and those friends must have secretly told the reporter .....and even funnier is the quoted 26m price tag .....

TonyM said:
On one hand we are working on a mega deal that is only in it's infancy and on the other hand Pelle is wanting time to assess the squad and see where transfers are required.

are we taking it that he is only reviewing the folk in 10 positions 'cos the 11th position is that of the potential mega star?

Surely he's not going to say to the folks doing the deal last minute, "No thanks to that Mega Star, we are allset with Sinclair".

I can't help but get excited by this type of news but 99.999% of the time it's complete cattle crap. Why then am I typing this instead of doing my bloody work. Aaaaaaaaarghhhh!

If it is a 'Mega Star' then you will always find a place for them in the team. By saying Pellegrini is assessing the squad is exactly that, squad players.

Daz_Blue said:
http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/413604/Manchester-City-s-Sergio-Aguero-secretly-tells-friends-he-would-like-Barcelona-move?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+daily-express-football-news+%28Daily+Express+%3A%3A+Football+Feed%29

What makes me laugh is the Aguero has secretly told friends bit ...... and those friends must have secretly told the reporter .....and even funnier is the quoted 26m price tag .....

Ha Ha... The Express. All that particular 'newspaper' is interested in is house prices, and it's always wrong with that.

Yeah, it's starting to appear in the red tops now, all copied from the Barcelona propaganda newspaper Sport... Daily Fail next and the "Aguero wants to join a big club" comments. The fact these 'journalists' don't even question why City apparently would be willing to take a £13million loss on our league winning iconic star striker shows how worthless they are.

Daz_Blue said:
http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/413604/Manchester-City-s-Sergio-Aguero-secretly-tells-friends-he-would-like-Barcelona-move?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+daily-express-football-news+%28Daily+Express+%3A%3A+Football+Feed%29

what aload of fucking shit. just pure made up bollocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.