Daz_Blue said:
ACMilan said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Why is it we pay through the nose
Yet sell on the cheap..

tbf, you dont seem to be doing that anymore

Barcelona worse than us for doing that

Barca are on top for a lot of things

Including the worst piece of transfer business in history. Eto'o + 30-40m for Ibra?

My god... I have to, regardless of my love to Milan, tip my hat to Inter every day for that piece of magic

RandomJ said:
I've said before I only think we'll get one more season out of Aguero before he wants to leave for one of the Spanish clubs.

People have been saying this since the day he signed. He'll be with us 1 year then join Real (doesn't join Real). Oh, we won the league so one more year and he'll join Real (doesn't join Real and signs a new contract). Aguero has expressed nothing but happiness at playing for City and now more than ever he looks to be the centerpiece of our attack as the forward line alongside him is becoming less and less high profile with Tevez and Mario gone. Aguero is our Messi and I think he has given the club assurances he'll be here long-term, hence why we're not looking at 'superstar' strikers anymore.

ayrshire_blue said:
Palmieri now tweeting a Catalan newspaper (Catalan Sport) has reported Agueros agent has contacted Barcelona.

I thought that they wanted Kompany, might as well see if they want him as well whilst we are it.

ACMilan said:
tbf, you dont seem to be doing that anymore

We over payed for Fernandinho by about £5m i reckon but if he does the job we want and he helps us to our targets then it's acceptable. People on here seem disappointed we are linked with good but by no means world class players like Ozvaldo and Negredo, but we already have the superstars in our squad that can make the good players that bit better.

If we are serious about becoming a sustainable, self sufficient club, then we need to be finding the bargain players who will be our Benteke to compliment the big names we have.

But we also have to keep the core of world class talent too, Aguero is absolutely crucial to our future plans. No chance on earth will he be sold for a very long time.

This story really is a load of rubbish.

26m is being branded about, what the .... ?????

Barca play 4-3-3, where would Agüero play?? It would be pointless playing him on the wing.

Kun wants to be the main man and Txiki looks to be building our entire strike force and creative department around him, for Sergio himself that is a dream.

It's all rubbish.

If we do sell Aguero it will surely be based on what is best for the club. Only those at the top know what our plans are and I'm sure they are based on winning the Champions League sooner rather than later, so if he goes they must have a replacement in mind.

As for eastlandsblue's comments, I've no reason to doubt that he knows something, but actually signing our targets is not guaranteed, as the Isco saga proves. Incidentally, he said in a previous post that the home kit of the player in question is white.

I'l be absolutely gutted if he leaves in the next 4/5 years. We should only sell for a world record fee or tell Barca and Real to #### off.

BS everywhere....

Also:

Messi would leave, annoyed with Barcelona
The arrival of Neymar and his wages would have annoyed the player.
Negotiations with MCFC are in course and Real Madrid dreams with him.

00m2.jpg

In Barça Forum some say that many Barça players are pissed off with Neymars wages, and that Rossell's (Barças president) plan is to sell Messi.

BShit everywhere...
but wait!...

BNontPwCQAA95mg.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.