Aguero

de niro said:
Rammyblues said:
Rammyblues wrote:
What is the latest, don't give a shit about owt else?

some prick on you tube called heavyred something just put hope its career threatening and they wonder why we hate the pricks with comments like that

I suppose it would be the same on here if RVP gets a similar tackle against Everton.

not on my watch it wouldn't. anyone posting that shit would be gone.
i dont wish any utd player to do well, play well, score goals but never do we want them injured.
Well said bill we can all be a bit ott but a don't want anyone crocked for life

So relieved he is OK. Hopefully back for Liverpool or QPR.

Didn't help that 100s of City fans and City fan sites were tweeting he'd torn his cruciate when they had no way of knowing that

He Seemed ok got out of car and went to cash point in Alderley walking fine. Looked like he was drawing out beer/lapdancing tokens

By now they'd already know from a preliminary scan had it been an ACL rupture, so I'm thinking that can be ruled-out. Strain, sprain, or minor cartilage damage, he could be back in 2-3 weeks. Ligament tear or more significant cartilage damage would be grimmer news.

Won't be able to differentiate among these possibilities until a re-scan after his swelling goes down. Having experienced all of the above, I know that initial pain response isn't useful information... In fact I had no pain at all, even when walking, when mine (admittedly already damaged) ruptured, though I did feel a pop and knew that it was not gonna be good.

Given Kun's outstanding physical condition, he has a better chance than most of it being a 2-weeker. Will be anxiously waiting the next couple of days with fervent prayers for Kun...

Vincents Tackle said:
Sergio just posted this on Facebook

The studies I had done revealed there's no significant injury but it was a very tough hit to my knee. Tomorrow, the physicians will evaluate the time it will take for me to recover. I can't muster words to thank for your concern and with this much support, I'll probably get back up on my feet soon. And I want to congratulate my team mates for their effort in turning this game around. Now more than ever - c'mon CITY!!

Thank god. I stopped caring much about the result seeing Kun go down like that.

Get well soon, Sergio

great news if he'll not be out too long.

to be fair he's amazing ... but not our best striker

used to hate the guy but man is he clinical, last two weeks have showed it

andrewmswift said:

Hello hello hello what's going on here then ?

Seriously, what ?

citymad said:
andrewmswift said:

Seriously, what ?

It's as if he's decided to give his thoughts on 3 different topics but they are mean't to be one? Fuck it, i'm confused. Sleep well blues.

citymad said:
andrewmswift said:

Seriously, what ?
What don't you get?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.