Aguero

citymad said:
andrewmswift said:
great news if he'll not be out too long.

to be fair he's amazing ... but not our best striker

used to hate the guy but man is he clinical, last two weeks have showed it

Hello hello hello what's going on here then ?

Seriously, what ?

He's talking about Tevez.

andrewmswift said:
great news if he'll not be out too long.

to be fair he's amazing ... but not our best striker

used to hate the guy but man is he clinical, last two weeks have showed it

It's not hard to type Aguero and Tevez.

Walking back to the car with my mate after the game yesterday,he got a text off this red he knows which just said "hahahahahaha aguero's fucked great news"
I knew the answer to the question I was going to ask next before I asked it,is he a match going sort and you can probably tell what the answer was.
By the way the saints fans did themselves no favours with their reaction to it either.

Hamann Pineapple said:
Didsbury Dave said:
That's very encouraging. I've been quietly worrying about worst case scenario- a long period out and a slight loss of pace. He'd be nothing without that burst of pace over five yards.

You mean nothing apart from his amazing dribbling skills and eye for goal I presume

He goes past people because he has explosive pace, not because he 'dribbles'. I know you're being argumentative for the sake of it, Hamman Picallili, but anyone who knows the game will concur. he would be another Owen/fowler if he lost his pace. Being able to bang them in isn't effective unless you can get away from your man.

blue12 said:
Walking back to the car with my mate after the game yesterday,he got a text off this red he knows which just said "hahahahahaha aguero's fucked great news"
I knew the answer to the question I was going to ask next before I asked it,is he a match going sort and you can probably tell what the answer was.
By the way the saints fans did themselves no favours with their reaction to it either.

Standard reaction by some of the Southampton fans unfortunately. Rather like those City fans near me (very close to where the incident occured) who chose to repeatedly boo Clyne afterwards, when it was very clear that it wasn't even a foul?

Feelingsupersonic said:
He Seemed ok got out of car and went to cash point in Alderley walking fine. Looked like he was drawing out beer/lapdancing tokens
He shouldn't be doing any dancing at all with that knee.

Well lets hope the city team get him bandaged up and ready to play ASAP as him and Tevez up front are deadly on there day! - Remember seeing them both play at Norwich and thinking what a fucking partnership! They compliment each other well! - Thought Carlos showed some really great bits of skill yesterday too!

Would a player necessarily be a good judge as to how serious an ACL injury is?

latest report from the mail..had a prelim scan last night-twisted knee according to the report. Will tell more after 2nd scan...fingers crossed

MotownBlue said:
Look at it this way:

Dippers 8/26
QPR 9/1Stoke 9/15

In two of those three matches, we should be fine without him IF he has to be gone that long. Based on his tweet, I'd guess it might not even be the case at this point. Let's wait and see how tomorrow goes for him.

On the other hand, if he is in a longer recovery spell and he is "close" or on the verge of returning or whatever before we go to the Brit, I'd hold him out of the Stoke match. No need to have him run over by some big lad and back in the training room. If necessary and the timetable dictates it, hold him back until Arse at ours on 9/23.

Regardless, Carlos looks on good form and I'm sure him and Edin/Mario can do the business until Kun returns. I'm surprised to see all the complaining going around here about Aguero being so indispensable. If we only have one worthy striker on this squad (which we don't), then God help us trying to repeat as champions, let alone Cups and CL.

I fancy those odds!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.