Aguero

cibaman said:
Would a player necessarily be a good judge as to how serious an ACL injury is?
I think he would surely know if he had done serious lasting damage.

hopefully its no more than 2/ 3 weeks

LoveCity said:
Guidetti could be out till October with his illness/injury, if so he will be cursing his luck if Aguero is out for a while, he'd go right on to the bench next to Dzeko or Mario. Just keep Scapuzzi away from the first team, not good enough in the slightest.

I would really want to see guidetti get a shot with the first team. 2 years ago he didn't do much when he had a chance, but clearly the potential is there. I want to see how he would play with aguero, nasri, and co

Uwe's 80s mullet said:
cibaman said:
Would a player necessarily be a good judge as to how serious an ACL injury is?
I think he would surely know if he had done serious lasting damage.

hopefully its no more than 2/ 3 weeks
Unfortunately, no. One of the beneficial effects of swelling is that it temporarily holds things in place. I know that sounds weird, but sometimes it's helpful to have swelling until you can get the knee stabilized.

That said, I'm hopeful this won't be so bad.

Well we still dont know anything until hes had a proper scan. It seemed like it was going to be a bad one, everyone fears ACL as thats obviously season over as a starting point.

His knee went up pretty bad by all accounts. If hes got away without any serious ligament damage its great news. Fingers crossed.

Thing is ligaments dont like being stretched so he will still be out for a fair amount of time with that. I just really hope its not a bad one, because he has come out and said its not that bad everyone thinks its fine and he will be playing in a couple of weeks.

I hope thats the case but cant see it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.