Aguero

Sparkys-Army said:
bluebobom said:
Robinhosthumb! said:
It looks like you have gained a few friends on here ;) was a bit daft though.

Just winding people up... Obviously I hope Aguero will be ok. I do like Thundercunt, though...

Seems to be too many 'wind-up' merchants like you around these days. I personally think you typed complete shit and realised your mistake from the replys. IMO.

The lad is entitled to his opinion no matter how misguided his comments are perceived to be.

This place is policed by idiots pretending to protect the name and honour of the club, some growing up to do by many posters.

Paulski said:
lancs blue said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
If ever there was a tackle that was on the limit then that one was no slouch.

It was a perfectly good tackle, it looked that way live and nothing I saw on the replays changed my view, Clyne's non-tackling leg was bent so there was no deliberate scissoring - Sergio was just unlucky.

Agreed, Serge just came out of the tackle at an awkward angle (sideways, ouch!) and the forward momentum is what did it.

Like NDJ's on Ben Arfa, a good clean solid tackle with no malice intended, but an unfortunate outcome

adelaideblue69 said:
It is a blow if he is out but why have we got ourselves into this position,if one player is out we should have the quality to replace him ,don't forget Mancini turned inter down on Balo and we paid a fortune for Dzeko these players should be more than capable of filling in, for the prices we paid

They are capable of replacing him.

OJ Blue said:
Sparkys-Army said:
bluebobom said:
Just winding people up... Obviously I hope Aguero will be ok. I do like Thundercunt, though...

Seems to be too many 'wind-up' merchants like you around these days. I personally think you typed complete shit and realised your mistake from the replys. IMO.

The lad is entitled to his opinion no matter how misguided his comments are perceived to be.

This place is policed by idiots pretending to protect the name and honour of the club, some growing up to do by many posters.
Policed by idiots you want rawl?

I reckon his cruciate has gone I'm sorry to say, he won't be able to tell himself just yet.

The slow mo replay didn't look good at all, at the very least he'll have damaged his meniscus/ MCL depending upon the severity of the damage he'll be out for minimum 4 weeks but up 12 if it isn't his acl.

Fingers crossed either way, like some have said those tree trunk thighs would have helped either way!

OJ Blue said:
Sparkys-Army said:
bluebobom said:

I don't mind seeing people views on different subjects but recently, their has been so much crap posted which is making the forum worse. Just my input ofcourse and perhaps i'm being dramatic.

OJ Blue said:
I reckon his cruciate has gone I'm sorry to say, he won't be able to tell himself just yet.

The slow mo replay didn't look good at all, at the very least he'll have damaged his meniscus/ MCL depending upon the severity of the damage he'll be out for minimum 4 weeks but up 12 if it isn't his acl.

Fingers crossed either way, like some have said those tree trunk thighs would have helped either way!

Did mine a few years back and although it fucking killed initially, about twenty minutes later i felt like a twat for reacting the way I did.

It did not hurt, but was extremely uncomfortable for a few days if I walked on it.

I went for a scan a few months later as the knee was slightly swollen constantly and I had the op about a year after the incident.

OJ Blue said:

So he doesn't know himself, but you think you do - are you his fucking doctor? Give it a rest FFS!

homerdog said:
OJ Blue said:

So he doesn't know himself, but you think you do - are you his fucking doctor? Give it a rest FFS!

ive done ligaments in leg and ankle, and certainly wasn't fucking walking for quite a while. its nowhere near as bad as people are making out jesus fucking christ!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.