Aguero

lancs blue said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
If ever there was a tackle that was on the limit then that one was no slouch.

It was a perfectly good tackle, it looked that way live and nothing I saw on the replays changed my view, Clyne's non-tackling leg was bent so there was no deliberate scissoring - Sergio was just unlucky.
Totally agree, good tackle, just bad luck.

homerdog said:
OJ Blue said:
I reckon his cruciate has gone I'm sorry to say, he won't be able to tell himself just yet.

So he doesn't know himself, but you think you do - are you his fucking doctor? Give it a rest FFS!

You can't self diagnose is what I'm saying, the injury site will be full of debris and scar tissue. I've done my acl and it's impossible to diagnose fully without a scan or arthroscopy, which is what the club are clearly waiting for. Someone mentioned the Lachman test which isn't always 100% accurate, it is important allow the swelling to subside before having an accurate MRI scan.

The impact was from the lateral side of the knee, therefore the damage would be on the medial side of the knee (hopefully his MCL/meniscus).

This being a messageboard I was hoping to convey my (admittedly amateur) opinion on a matter I have vast experience in.<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:43 pm --<br /><br />
IanBishopsHaircut said:
homerdog said:
OJ Blue said:
I reckon his cruciate has gone I'm sorry to say, he won't be able to tell himself just yet.

So he doesn't know himself, but you think you do - are you his fucking doctor? Give it a rest FFS!

Fucking unreal isn't it?

Grow up 'oh no, someone on Bluemoon has said Aguero might be badly injured I don't believe it' this is a football messageboard, not life or death.

Out for a month according to tomorrows Daily Star.

Hope that is true , just wish the source was better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.