Aguero

From the way the leg buckled under the tackle and the initial reaction from Aguero I would say it is definitely some kind of damage to the cruciate. On the plus side however if you can recover enough within a few minutes and try to play on then I am hopeful it is not a tear or rupture of the ligament.
Believe me that a tear is a more excruciating pain than a broken leg for a short period of time and afterwards you cannot put any weight on it.
lets hope its just a strain and that he will be out for weeks rather than many months.
Fingers and toes crossed all round.

View From A Blue ‏@viewfromablue
Aguero's family reporting that it's not a serious injury (via Argentinean sports paper Olé).

Vincent said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Vincent said:
I will fucking cry if he is out for 6 months.

No you won't...You will just start more fucking shite bullshit wum threads and not respond to me offering to take you up on your bet.
STFU :)

Cheers.

So who is signing this week.???? You know the hammer is coming from the mods if it doesn't happen. I for one can't wait. Tosser

Inzi said:
eaamalyon: Aguero's injury is NOT serious according to reports in Argentina
PLEASE be true.<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:38 pm --<br /><br />
Vincent said:
No you won't...You will just start more fucking shite bullshit wum threads and not respond to me offering to take you up on your bet.
STFU :)

Cheers.

So who is signing this week.???? You know the hammer is coming from the mods if it doesn't happen. I for one can't wait. Tosser
Did i not just tell you to STFU ?

If nidge or ballo had done that tackle they would have brought redknapper snr into the studio and every other mother puckers saying extradite him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.