Aguero??

I think we still have the core of a very good squad and in the summer we need to add 4 top class players. We definitely have some youngsters I think are ready to step up and be genuine squad players now as well. For me I really want to see the midfield addressed. Last night was depressing to see players like Isco and modric totally over run us. They were energetic, creative and their movement was awesome, we looked the complete polar opposite. I love dinho and think he has a big part to play, but yaya, nando, delph all need replacing. We have no one in mf who seems to be able to influence the game in the final 3rd and that needs addressing.

Completely agree. I think Fernandinho, even at his ripe old age for a footballer has a lot to offer. He was the only one closing down, and looking to do anything going forward but he was one of far too few. Fernando is a defensive midfielder of the standard ten years ago, football has moved on. Pep will want a Busquets type that mops up play but spreads the ball forward as well and is capable of being a deep lying playmaker. The midfield is crucial. Defensively we dealt with Real quite well, and considering their talented attacking players it showed that we're still okay when we have to be in that department. What was lacking was any link between the defence and attack and I'm excited to see who we buy to strengthen this department. Pogba and Gundogan would be exciting signings that would solve our issues in midfield. Fernandinho with those two last night is a completely different proposition. We needed someone ghosting into attacking midfield areas, Casemeiro was missing but Real looked fine without him despite Kroos, Modric and Isco not being defensive midfielders by any stretch.

The most alarming thing that occured to me last night was not his poor performance because every player goes through a bad spell but his lack of work rate or ability to sacrifice himself for the team which showed that he is not a team player. Say what you want about both tevez and suarez but last year in the semi finals both completely sacrificed their games in order to get to the finals. Even ronaldo who was half fit was pressing our back 4 towards the end. If aguero carries on with this attitude he won't last 5 minutes under pep, who is not afraid to drop fan favourites as he has this this season with muller and Lewandowski. Aguero should have stayed around the box the whole game to allow his teammates to get around him

I'm saying it for some time now but people tend to close their eyes about the players with great history (unless they're Yaya). Aguero's attitude in recent, probably, months rather than weeks stinks. Might be his fear of being injured, I hope it's that as he looks at times pretty much like sulking Dzeko in his last season.

Someone with 20 posts starts a thread like this,it stnks to high heaven

Eh ? How many before you are allowed an opinion ? Or does it not matter if the opinion ties up with yours ? Some agree, some don't surely that's expected in a forum.

Aguero has been in excellent form this season but in the CL we're not getting the best out of him by leaving him isolated.

Sorry mate but that's bollocks. He scored hald of his goals in 3 games and had more bad games than good.
Eh ? How many before you are allowed an opinion ? Or does it not matter if the opinion ties up with yours ? Some agree, some don't surely that's expected in a forum.

Don't worry mate, some people tend to have "he can't be wrong" players and if you dared to say a word against them, you'll be met with posts like karen's.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.