Aguero's recovery?

Re: Aguero injured again?

I'm pretty sure he isn't ready. He was apparently watching the team train today (from MCFC twitter) and he's previously said on twitter that "I'm no longer frustrated about the crick I felt during the Barça encounter that prevented me from giving my best." AND "Luckily, the injury is minor and football will always give you a chance for payback. Now focused on rejoining the guys."

Don't see how any of that translates into "It was minor so I'm fit already."

Also Pellers said "I really don't know, but I don't think it is really very serious. I am hopeful he will (only) be injured for a couple of weeks."
To me that means he'll be back 2 weeks from getting hurt putting his return as the 26th.

Definitely don't see him being available for Fulham. Hope he is, but I just don't see it unfortunately. Hope he can play 30 mins against the rags and score a hat-trick!

Not trained today either. Can't see him being anywhere near the squad for Saturday or Tuesday

wolfie1988 said:
Not trained today either. Can't see him being anywhere near the squad for Saturday or Tuesday

We have much more difficult games ahead than these two. He can play his part at Arsenal, Everton and Liverpool.

Chippy_boy said:
wolfie1988 said:

We have much more difficult games ahead than these two. He can play his part at Arsenal, Everton and Liverpool.

United will be a very tough game, don't underestimate them because of their current form, anything goes in a derby.

wolfie1988 said:

Never know mate. He only got injured a week ago so it's not like he has to build up too much to match fitness I woulda thought? If he's back in training within the next couple of days then you might expect him to play a part in the derby? We might need him...<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:48 pm --<br /><br />
wolfie1988 said:

Never know mate. He only got injured a week ago so it's not like he has to build up too much to match fitness I woulda thought? If he's back in training within the next couple of days then you might expect him to play a part in the derby? We might need him...

sam-caddick said:
Chippy_boy said:
wolfie1988 said:

United will be a very tough game, don't underestimate them because of their current form, anything goes in a derby.

They are useless and if inspired on the night, might lift their standard to average, rather than dank piss poor.

I'd rather face even an inspired United than Liverpool or Arsenal any day of the week.

Consider this. We have beaten Arsenal in London once in about 40 years. Whereas we have been beating United at the swamp regularly, even with piss can in charge. Can anyone argue that they are a shadow of the team from last year, and yet we beat them then.

sam-caddick said:
Chippy_boy said:
wolfie1988 said:

Like cruising to 4 - 0 in 50 minutes and taking the piss for the last 40.

Chippy_boy said:
sam-caddick said:
Chippy_boy said:

They are useless and if inspired on the night, might lift their standard to average, rather than dank piss poor.

I'd rather face even an inspired United than Liverpool or Arsenal any day of the week.

Consider this. We have beaten Arsenal in London once in about 40 years. Whereas we have been beating United at the swamp regularly, even with piss can in charge. Can anyone argue that they are a shadow of the team from last year, and yet we beat them then.

And when we were a shit side we took points regularly off the rags so don't underestimate them just because they're now a poor side.

With regards to the derby, we will control possession but it only takes a couple of set pieces for Utd for them to get something from the derby.

I'll be much more confident going into the game if we have Aguero available rather than having to rely on hit 'n' miss (but mostly miss) Dzeko. He hasn't got the pace to worry whichever slow average cunts utd pick at CB.

What is with this Aguero injury anyway? We were supposed to find out exactly what the problem was nearly a week ago. Annoying

ElanJo said:
With regards to the derby, we will control possession but it only takes a couple of set pieces for Utd for them to get something from the derby.

I'll be much more confident going into the game if we have Aguero available rather than having to rely on hit 'n' miss (but mostly miss) Dzeko. He hasn't got the pace to worry whichever slow average cunts utd pick at CB.

What is with this Aguero injury anyway? We were supposed to find out exactly what the problem was nearly a week ago. Annoying

Not sure we are entitled to any inside information to be honest. We'll know when he trains. I have a sneaky feeling he will be training before the weeks out though and then hopefully a run out on Saturday.

Re Dzeko. Whilst he doesn't have bags of pace he relies on finding space by anticipating the play very well. Far too clever for the slow average fannies at the rags. It's mainly his conversion rate (no pun intended) that's letting him down at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.