Aguero's recovery?

Lavinda Past said:
Kippax Street 1880 said:
Must be fit for Liverpool at all costs.

Save him for the run in ? That game is the fucking run in.

No it isn't. It's just another game that we can win without Sergio Aguero.

We're not a one man team.

He's not the Messiah...

How many forwards could pull off that goal against Liverpool last year?

Manx Blue said:
Lavinda Past said:
Kippax Street 1880 said:

He's not the Messiah...

How many forwards could pull off that goal against Liverpool last year?

Lavinda Past said:
Kippax Street 1880 said:

He's not the Messiah...

Yes we can win it without him and no he's not the Messiah, but he is our best forward by a mile and for what could be a title decider, it would be much, much better to have him in the team. All the other teams we have to play can be beaten more easily than Liverpool, so I agree with the view that we could do with him for the Liverpool game.

Against Arsenal on Saturday, it would have probably been 3 points with Aguero in the team rather than 1.

has to be 100% no point jeopordising future performance by putting hinm on the pitch too soon
sunderland system against them but with our better players

Hung said:
Lavinda Past said:
Kippax Street 1880 said:

He's not the Messiah...

Yes we can win it without him and no he's not the Messiah, but he is our best forward by a mile and for what could be a title decider, it would be much, much better to have him in the team. All the other teams we have to play can be beaten more easily than Liverpool, so I agree with the view that we could do with him for the Liverpool game.

Against Arsenal on Saturday, it would have probably been 3 points with Aguero in the team rather than 1.

You've hit upon a good point there. In the second half arsenal pushed up their back four and the game was tailor made for Sergio making runs behind them. We got lots of situations where their attacks broke down and we could have been releasing him too. I think that without question we'd have won that game with him in. In fact I think that had he stayed fit we'd be champions elect already.

Didsbury Dave said:
Hung said:
Lavinda Past said:

He's not the Messiah...

You've hit upon a good point there. In the second half arsenal pushed up their back four and the game was tailor made for Sergio making runs behind them. We got lots of situations where their attacks broke down and we could have been releasing him too. I think that without question we'd have won that game with him in. In fact I think that had he stayed fit we'd be champions elect already.

Sorry It's not a good point at all, cos Arsenal can equally say "what if Walcott, Wilshere, Ozil, Koscielny, etc. were fit then we would have buried you with or without Aguero". All hypothetical and can never be proved or disproved. Injuries are part of the game and you have to deal with them. Any team can be unlucky in the short term but if certain teams are more injury free than others over an extended period of time, you have to give them props for having fitter players, better medical staff, better player management, etc. etc.

If there's any doubts about his fitness simply leave him out ! my key game is Liverpool we can cope with anyone else without him I'd feel much better about taking on the scousers with Kun in the attack so I'd save him for then.

Didsbury Dave said:
Hung said:
Lavinda Past said:

He's not the Messiah...

make-sweeping-statement-you-cant-support-insult-anyone-who-disagrees.jpg

Lavinda Past said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Hung said:

make-sweeping-statement-you-cant-support-insult-anyone-who-disagrees.jpg

kettle pot black etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.