Aguero's Season so far.

I was reading somewhere that Agüero hasn't score with his dick yet

stupid thread

He's found it hard in january but that was bound to happen with him not having a winter break + not getting a long rest in the summer because of the copa America. Despite this he's still one of the leagues top scorers I think he's a bomb waiting to go off and if it doesn't happen before the end of the season then it probably will next season. Let's sew how he does with the two home games against the inbreds

As an earlier poster mentioned, merlin needed time to settle, Kun needs the same, but what i have seen already i would go as far to say he will be the best striker the prem as ever seen, and its seen some of the best in world football, Henry etc.

n_mcfc said:
Seen enough from him to suggest he's the best striker in the Premier League if not the world.

I know you'll think I am exaggerating and being biased but I genuinely feel he's the best forward in the world at the minute and we've not even seen him at his complete best yet. I really don't think people realise just how good this lad is. Pundits (I say pundits, Hansen/Shearer) are starting to notice a bit but I think next season Kun will really make them notice.

It was after the home game against Bayern Munich when I really started to notice how much of a genius he is off the ball as well as on it. Add that to his work rate and I am honestly so excited at the prospect of seeing him play for us in the years to come.

To come from Spain and do what he has done in his first season is incredible. "Every player needs to time to settle in..." If he's been 'settling in', I can't wait to see him settled.
This. I love the little guy.

Sergio has scored 14 premier goals& scored in champs league, carling cup, fa cup & now the Europa cup
Exceptional

chedinho said:
arsenalrob said:
I was reading that he has only scored in Manchester and London this season? Strange.

Anyway he has looked a little out of sorts away from home all season and i was wondering how you guys feel he has done this season?

I don't think he has found his A.Madrid form yet and we may see the best of him next season i am assuming.
but we play half the games in manchester plus a few more and at least 4 in london.i cant be bothered to work it out but i bet theres not many games outside manc or london.
Exactly. Lies, damn lies and statistics as someone once said! It's seemingly only City players that have barren spells. St Wayne of Dipperton, patron saint of Nursing Homes, scores every single time he sets foot on the pitch, so I guess we are bound to get such comparisons.

Well if scoring 15 goals 25 league gamed is a barren spell, I hope he has another next season.

Jason said:
Likely to finish on 20+ premiership goals in his first season not bad for a first season.My only complaint would be he lacks composure when shooting if he works on this then he could easily be challenging for top scorer as his bursts of pace constantly gets him in great positions but then he tends to blast the ball.
Yeah, sometimes he seems to 'try to hard' and kick the ball as hard as he can instead of placing it, what a fantastic player though, I still remember Adrian Heath, 1 on 1 with the keeper and he would still manage to kick it out for a throw-in!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.