Aguero's Season so far.

coxy16 said:
he is immense.

quite small though................<br /><br />-- Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:16 pm --<br /><br />What I like about the chap is that even when things aint going his or the team's way - he still digs in and battles away and doesn't let his head drop - are you watching AJ?

The best thing I can say about Serge is that, imo, he has been playing pretty average over the last couple of months yet he's still awesome.

He will absolutely rip the Prem apart next season.

arsenalrob said:
I was reading that he has only scored in Manchester and London this season? Strange.

Anyway he has looked a little out of sorts away from home all season and i was wondering how you guys feel he has done this season?

I don't think he has found his A.Madrid form yet and we may see the best of him next season i am assuming.
anyone else find it funny that an arsenal fan is so bothered about him?

he has done VERY well for his first season in the league

hows gervinho doing?..

kun really does it all and scores from anywhere!
intelligent, strong, wicked shot and quick as hell

He's the sort of player that if he played for another team, we'd be shitting ourselves for 90 mins thinking he's just the type to do zip all and then pop up and score 5 minutes from time. The guy is first class, pacey, strong, hard working...he's a smaller Tevez without all the shit attitude off the pitch....how many better strikers are there in the Premier League and still some people are not happy.

In short: Started like a house on fire up to October, dipped from November to January, and is now starting to pick up form next season. Will quite possibly go on to be our best player next season.

lee-mcfc said:
arsenalrob said:
I was reading that he has only scored in Manchester and London this season? Strange.

Anyway he has looked a little out of sorts away from home all season and i was wondering how you guys feel he has done this season?

I don't think he has found his A.Madrid form yet and we may see the best of him next season i am assuming.
anyone else find it funny that an arsenal fan is so bothered about him?

he has done VERY well for his first season in the league

hows gervinho doing?..

No not paticularly. Just because someone has an allegiance with a different club doens't mean they can't rationally comment on our players. If anything a neutral is more likely to give a balanced view. If I went on an Arsenal forum and commented on Van Persie I don't think any gooners would find it funny that I was commenting on a none City player.

I agree with what OP is saying. Aguero has been brilliant this season especially taking into account it is his first season in a new team in a new league. However, I don't think he has reached the heights he was with at Atletico. I saw alot of him at Atletico and he was outstanding. I think we can still get more from Aguero and over the next two or three years I think he will be widely regarded as world class rather than just excellent.

MCFC BOB said:
He's actually in a good position to beat Torres' record of 25 goals in his first season in the Premier League.
thats how atletico roll

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.