Aguero's Season so far.

MCFC BOB said:
I think he's been hovering around the B- mark for me. He's scored goals, but he's often been anonymous away from home and has gone missing in a couple of games where we've needed him to shine, but he's a fantastic player and I'd honestly have him over Rooney/Drogba/van Persie in a one-on-one situation.

THIS

Brilliant in lot of games but missed few of important away ones. We struggled in most of those.

wont swap him for any other striker in the league and to think what he's capable of in upcoming seasons is terrifying. van persie was nowhere as good as him during his first seasons at arsenal or when he was his age.

the only negative thing i can say about him is that he's failed to hit the target a few times when he should have, but i guess all strikers go through periods like that. the thing is, even when his shot isn't as precise as it should be, he still has a huge impact on the match. he's great on the ball, makes smart passes, and he never slows down or stops pestering the other team when they have the ball. his touch will improve, no doubt...but it's great to know that he can influence the game in other ways. amazing player, and he's only going to get better.

Jaslene said:
wont swap him for any other striker in the league and to think what he's capable of in upcoming seasons is terrifying. van persie was nowhere as good as him during his first seasons at arsenal or when he was his age.

Honestly, I wouldn't swap him for any other striker in the world right now. In the next few years he's going to be one of the very best and he's been immense in his first season here. The future is blue.

Does this put to bed that stupid stat about him only scoring in Manchester and London now or do the sky commentators not recognise the Europa League as a worthy enough competition to score in???

As others have already alluded to I wouldnt swap him for any other striker in the world, roll on next season when he actually settles in!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.