Ajax away sold out. {merged}

Re: Ajax AWAY ticket details.

M24-CRC said:
allan harper said:
30 minutes on the phone getting Ajax tickets on the first day of fucking sales !
why do people still use the phone to order tickets (and then moan coz its took them ages) when using the online system is so much easier, hassle free and done and dusted in less than 2 mins???
plus you dont have to pay a telephone booking fee

Because some of us have had more hassle trying to buy online than actually either going into the ticket office (my preference now) or buying online.

Twice in the past I have tried to buy online and it was more hassle than either of the other options.

BUT, each to their own and it is MY choice as Alan's choice is to buy by phone and YOURS is to buy online. No need to get het up about it guys. Calm down, chill out and just enjoy being a Manchester City supporter. Just MHO *cheeky grin*

Eccles Blue said:
M24-CRC said:
allan harper said:
30 minutes on the phone getting Ajax tickets on the first day of fucking sales !
why do people still use the phone to order tickets (and then moan coz its took them ages) when using the online system is so much easier, hassle free and done and dusted in less than 2 mins???

Because some of us have had more hassle trying to buy online than actually either going into the ticket office (my preference now) or buying online.

Twice in the past I have tried to buy online and it was more hassle than either of the other options.

BUT, each to their own and it is MY choice as Alan's choice is to buy by phone and YOURS is to buy online. No need to get het up about it guys. Calm down, chill out and just enjoy being a Manchester City supporter. Just MHO *cheeky grin*
agree....if you have made your choice of how you purchase your tickets then you have got to accept it and not come on here moaning about it......if you dont like it just review your choice

Transaction completed within three minutes and tickets in the post without a booking fee

If you don't have to buy for kids out of the allocation then online is the best, apart from when it stopped working for Fulham

Got mine sorted. Was a little bit of trouble online but I think that was to do with works internet being shite recently.

Fly out on the monday!

M24-CRC said:
allan harper said:
M24-CRC said:

Because know all, some of us aren't that clued up on computers, some of us have kids tickets to purchase with an adult ticket and some of us have other enquires we like to ask about. That wasn't moaning, if you've ever seen me moan you'd know the difference.
clued up on computers??? are you taking the piss??
you're clued up enough to log onto this forum aren't you??
All you have to do is register your supporter number and then ordering tickets online is easy.
If, as you say, you have other queries to ask about then you'll just have to accept that you'll have to wait in a queue with all the others ringing up ordering tickets (which could have been 100's this morning).....do you expect 100's of phone operators in the ticket office for busy periods or would you like your own 1 to 1 operator just for you.

-- Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:32 am --

allan harper said:
CHT said:
He wasnt being a "know all" he was making a point , fair enough if it doesnt apply to you but wind your neck in .

Who the fucks this **** !
never mind who the fuck he is.......he was just making a point about me making a point........so as he says, wind your neck in

Who the fuck's this ? and who the fuck was he ?..

Right listen you lot, don't buy all these ticket's up you bastards. My slot isn't til Friday lunch and if you tosser's have eaten all the allocation, well.......well...................well....i'll be very upset that's what!! And angry as well.

Cost of Match ticket for Ajax

Just follwed a link on another website, the price of a ticket for the match in Ajax is 80 euros, which is about £64 to £65. Plus the cost of the flight and food, would come to about £300+ just to go and watch the match. That is hell of alot of money.

If this is true should the club charge the Ajax fans the same price i.e. 80 euros for the match ticket. My feelings is that the club should do just that, and show that the club will not stand and see their fans being ripped of by another club. The excuse Ajax are giving is that they rate us as a bigger club then real madrid who they charged just 65 Euros per match ticket.

Re: Cost of Match ticket for Ajax

TBooksbluearmy said:
Just follwed a link on another website, the price of a ticket for the match in Ajax is 80 euros, which is about £64 to £65. Plus the cost of the flight and food, would come to about £300+ just to go and watch the match. That is hell of alot of money.

If this is true should the club charge the Ajax fans the same price i.e. 80 euros for the match ticket. My feelings is that the club should do just that, and show that the club will not stand and see their fans being ripped of by another club. The excuse Ajax are giving is that they rate us as a bigger club then real madrid who they charged just 65 Euros per match ticket.
Rather that or the fact they know we'll sell out!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.