Ajax fans being obnoxious

grim up north said:
ban-mcfc said:
grim up north said:
Not making stuff up pal and I am quite able to grasp a simple context. It seems you struggle with it though. Why quote me it obviously touched a nerve or your such a sensitive soul

Senistive soul haha.

I quoted you because you mentioned me, saying i was generalising, to which i pointed out my context wasnt alluding to their whole fan base.

Then didsbury dave said the same, again im pointing out the fact it wasnt their whole fan base i was having a pop at.

Not once has it touched a nerve, i was just pointing out what i meant, which for some reason you still cant grasp.

Did I mention you? Perhaps paranoid is a better description

"Nothing better than a sweeping generalisation"

On a thread i started. Dont try and say it wasnt in my direction now youve been proven wrong.

ban-mcfc said:
grim up north said:
ban-mcfc said:
Senistive soul haha.

I quoted you because you mentioned me, saying i was generalising, to which i pointed out my context wasnt alluding to their whole fan base.

Then didsbury dave said the same, again im pointing out the fact it wasnt their whole fan base i was having a pop at.

Not once has it touched a nerve, i was just pointing out what i meant, which for some reason you still cant grasp.

On a thread i started. Dont try and say it wasnt in my direction now youve been proven wrong.

If you say so,

But it was 4 pages in and plural

No difference than the gooners, all scorned.
Not one of them would have made Shrewsbury, nevermind York.

grim up north said:
ban-mcfc said:
grim up north said:

If you say so,

4 pages in and bollocks.<br /><br />-- Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:28 pm --<br /><br />
grim up north said:
ban-mcfc said:
grim up north said:

If you say so,

4 pages in and bollocks.

ban-mcfc said:
grim up north said:
ban-mcfc said:

If you say so,

4 pages in and bollocks.

-- Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:28 pm --

grim up north said:
ban-mcfc said:

If you say so,

4 pages in and bollocks.

Hmmm

Ducado said:
Champions2012! said:
Ajax fans are mostly Jewish and we all knew what Jewish people think of Arabs.

Good Grief

It's quite shameful that this most disgusting of comments has been almost ignored on the entire thread.

The ignorance of some knows no bounds.

I hope our fans are not the same when we win the Champions League ourselves in a couple of years time.

Whitefield Blue said:
Ducado said:
Champions2012! said:
Ajax fans are mostly Jewish and we all knew what Jewish people think of Arabs.

Good Grief

It's quite shameful that this most disgusting of comments has been almost ignored on the entire thread.

The ignorance of some knows no bounds.
The entire Jewish population of Amsterdam is 15,000. The average attendance of Ajax is nearly 50,000. So even if every Jewish man, woman and child in Amsterdam went to a game, there would be less than one third of the crowd who were Jewish.

More likely at most about 10% (1,500) go. So how is that "most of their fans"?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.