Ajax Vs City CL Post Game Discussion Thread

Embarrassment.

Roberto likes to blame the Euros for our sluggish performances so far this season but it's his fucking about with the shape of the team which is at fault.

He could cost him his job in the summer

Re: Reality Check.

Win it? He won't get us out of the group stages.<br /><br />-- Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:40 pm --<br /><br />Win it? He won't get us out of the group stages.

Re: That's why edin dosent start

Sparkys-Army said:
Can't single out Dzeko after that performance, the whole team were shocking. Dzeko deserves another chance.
He's getting singled out because for weeks now we've been told quite loudly by a contingent of fans how awful Mario is and how horrible it is that Dzeko isn't starting because all our problems will magically disappear.

bluemc1 said:
WTF just dont get it , dont care if he scored late goals as sub, Dzeko is no tevez, you dont play Tevez your not picking your best team, why the fuck would he not pick his best team v Dortmund Aresnal and tonight, are biggest games this year and he not picked his best team, WHY, he pissing me off, did Dzeko from the start work first 2 times ? no, so he does it again, basic shit mancini pick your best fuckin team

-- Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:37 pm --

WTF just dont get it , dont care if he scored late goals as sub, Dzeko is no tevez, you dont play Tevez your not picking your best team, why the fuck would he not pick his best team v Dortmund Aresnal and tonight, are biggest games this year and he not picked his best team, WHY, he pissing me off, did Dzeko from the start work first 2 times ? no, so he does it again, basic shit mancini pick your best fuckin team

-- Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:38 pm --

Come again?

Dortmund beat Real... and have done exactly what we haven't, learned from a poor Champions League campaign last year.

Wtf were you lot watching Dzeko played well he was unlucky not to score.

Played as well as the rest of them. He wasn't squandering chances left and right, there were no chances. His movement and first touch were fine -- he's at fault for the result inasmuch as the entire team is. And personally I think a lot of the game was a matter of bad tactics.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.