Ajax Vs City CL Post Game Discussion Thread

Blue Haze said:
GaudinoMotors said:
Blue Haze said:
Chickens coming home to roost on disastrous transfer window. This was the window to shore up all of our shortcomings (width, deep passing, pace) and we not only failed, we exaggerated those deficiencies.

How many players from the last window saw the pitch today? Answer: none. Only Sinclair made the bench.

Spot on - why should we expect it to be any better in Europe this year with a weaker squad?

What's worse, we paid 50m for the pleasure. The Ajax squad didn't cost 50m.

Incomprehensible.

^^^^^ - squad has not improved from last year, and we weren't good enough in the champ league then.

Re: That's why edin dosent start

Edin was not worst then any of the other players. I say let him start more games and he will not let anyone down.

jimharri said:
Wonder what Mancini's excuses for the piss poor performance and the justification for the three at the back farce will be?
Our defenders were a farce all night long. 11 at the back wouldn't have saved them.

Re: That's why edin dosent start

Bombo said:
Raggi01 said:
Bombo said:
Was awful in the first half didn't hold the ball up once
What game were you watching? Anyways, he was no better than Aguero

Sorry disagree no movement, no strength, no energy and gave the ball away giving us no focal point to attack from.
Your blind. Even my dad who's a rag and uncle who's a dipper said Dzeko played well and was unlucky. I bet you also think if a player doesn't score every game he's shit as well.

Go out fighting and then concentrate on getting in next seasons Champions League, then assess on how we will improve in Europe.

Re: Reality Check.

Playing Clichy at 3 at the back, moving Milner out wide, keeping Yaya on the pitch for the full 90..

Put the fucking pen and paper down and wake up Bobby.

Re: Reality Check.

Micah admitting that Mancinis 3 at the back is bollox and yet he persists on playing it,Clichy looked fucking baffled.........

The bloke has zero man management skills,not one of his subs did he acknowledge.

i agree with everyone who say that dzeko should be sub but sergio tonight has been useless,
i left west brom on saturday so proud and pleased with our form but bobby knobs about with the team too much, same team as saturday it should have been except sergio for mario
mark men at corners not space, pick the same team and we will continue to prosper
i also dont want bobby sacked but please learn quickly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.