Ajax Vs City CL Post Game Discussion Thread

LoveCity said:
Dortmund beat Real... and have done exactly what we haven't, learned from a poor Champions League campaign last year.

If Klopp was hot managerial property before, he'll be second only to Mourinho if he continues to improve like this.

that was like a bad dream. i kept expecting to see stuart pearce on the touchline.

I usually rant and rave, and smash things up when city loose, i can't even muster a swear word, cos im that stunned at that "performance".

The body language wasn't good either, and thats what worries me the most, when we have that many ego's / top players.

Absolutely gutted, i feel for the fans that have paid to go over and watch that, i really do

Re: That's why edin dosent start

I thought Dzeko played well but tonight just didn't take the chances that came his way.Movement was good,touch was generally good but so much of the rest and how to play a European team was missing.

Dzecko is a fuckin super sub end of.
zonal marking does not work.
Yaya should have been off at half time or before.
back three doesnt work.
Mancini stop fucking tinkering, been saying this since he arrived at city.
Out of this bent competition and rightly so, concentrate on the league now city, and I hate that fucking drab kit.

Re: That's why edin dosent start

Bombo said:
Raggi01 said:
Bombo said:
Was awful in the first half didn't hold the ball up once
What game were you watching? Anyways, he was no better than Aguero

Sorry disagree no movement, no strength, no energy and gave the ball away giving us no focal point to attack from.

Lol are you on a serious wum or that fukin thick ? every 1 was shite to blame dzeko for this game is complete bullshit comeback with something more constructive.

Well how strange a display that was. Big questions need to be asked tactically inept which made us look like dick eds. Phew im gobsmacked dont know what to say really.......except we need to win all our games now....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.