Ajax Vs City CL Post Game Discussion Thread

Micah blames the manager lol....says alot about the guy. The whole team was sh!t aaginst a very young and inexperienced team and they simply got outfought. Didnt have anything to do with tactics, but desire. Even though the tactics are not great thats a poor excuse

Stoned Rose said:
Bob looks & sounds suicidal in the post match interview.

Needs a BM cuddle.
A kick up the arse more like.

Blumers Bloomers said:
"Its my fault" - no shit, Roberto
''And in breaking news. A team of scientists have today confirmed, after 20 years of scientific study, that bears do indeed prefer wooded areas in which to defecate.''

BlueMo' said:
Pigeonho said:
jimharri said:
''Win our remaining three games''?

2nb8utx.gif
Hahah, I needed that laugh! On that positive note i'm going to lick my missus out because my dick is too depressed to work.

City, you were fucking shit.

Your lucky, i'm in the spare room and my dick is too depressed
even for a wank.
Heading over to babestation as I type.

I have faith in Mancini and although I'm dissapointed with the lack of CL progress and tonight's performance I feel that we will get better. We are in a very tough group and although we are english champions i feel that England are behind other countries at this time as you can see as we have been poor and Arsenal and Chelsea shaky and united getting lucky wins against shite teams. Keep the faith.

Re: That's why edin dosent start

Hahaha he who made this thread is a joke. Dzeko's fault that city lost. Yeah. :) Plz sell him. It will be better for City and Dzeko.

Re: That's why edin dosent start

I'm not I repeat not blaming edin for tonight's result I'm merely pointing out that he dosent play well when he starts a match. I've thought this for a long time not just tonight. Johnson was the same and before him Sturridge. Some players are better as impact players.<br /><br />-- Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:59 pm --<br /><br />I'm not I repeat not blaming edin for tonight's result I'm merely pointing out that he dosent play well when he starts a match. I've thought this for a long time not just tonight. Johnson was the same and before him Sturridge. Some players are better as impact players.

shadygiz said:
jollylescott said:
LoveCity said:
Should have spent better in summer, a top midfielder for this level which Barry is not (Mancini wanted De Rossi) and some actual pace and ingenuity (Mancini wanted Hazard) would have improved our team a lot for Europe instead of spending £50million on potential and sideways steps mostly. A composed and creative deep sitting midfielder is important for Europe 9 times out of 10 (the 10th being Chelsea last season when the stars aligned for them).

100 times this!

listened to ladyman on talk sport today and he said he had first dibs on hazard but knocked back his 130k a week demand as mancini thought he was too young for that type of money.

it was also claimed that roberto said he would sort the de rossi deal out and that never happened

So for all this time we`ve been blaming Marwood,when in fact the fault lies with our manager.Bloody hell.

the man picked Dzeko over Tevez to play v mertasacker, forget he was in charge of team that won FA cup and prem, that was always going to happen with the money, this level you need more and he just keeps fucking it up,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.