Ajax Vs City CL Post Game Discussion Thread

Re: Let's all over-react

We were tactically poor! Mancini will be crucified by media and rightfully so. Hope we move on from this quickly and storm the league.

We'll go through I honestly believe. Don't worry, abuse me all you want I understand it will sound crazy but we'll win our next 3, leaving us with 10. Madrid will finish on 12 points, beating Dortmund and Ajax, Dortmund will finish on on 10 points beating Ajax and losing to Madrid and Us, therefore we go through on the head to head rule.

Trust me and believe. Coming back to win the prem was a tougher ask.

Fuck sake.
Embarrassing performance.
Every player needs to have a real good look at themselves after that performance.
I don't care about being Prem Champions and what not. That was shameful.

I see what people are saying about we should have spent better but quite frankly no one on here knows what happened with our key targets. It isnt like fm where no one turns you down.
We could have bid for Hazard, De Rossi and so on and for whatever reason they didn't join.

Can't believe people would seriously want to sack a manager that won us the Premier League and FA Cup in the last 2 years. Bollocks to the Champions League, as long as we win in the League and FA Cup i'll be happy.

No chance of selling out the 2 home games now, poor performances + expensive tickets = empty seats.

jimharri said:
Stoned Rose said:
Bob looks & sounds suicidal in the post match interview.

Needs a BM cuddle.
A kick up the arse more like.

Blumers Bloomers said:
"Its my fault" - no shit, Roberto
''And in breaking news. A team of scientists have today confirmed, after 20 years of scientific study, that bears do indeed prefer wooded areas in which to defecate.''

BlueMo' said:
Pigeonho said:
Hahah, I needed that laugh! On that positive note i'm going to lick my missus out because my dick is too depressed to work.

City, you were fucking shit.

Your lucky, i'm in the spare room and my dick is too depressed
even for a wank.
Heading over to babestation as I type.
Good call, 'tits at ten'

Dzeko was our best player tonight. Every chance we had, he created. We should start with Kun, Tevez and Edin!!!

taconinja said:
My wife lost her job today, so there's really no sting in this loss for me although I would have loved to have seen the win just to take the edge off. Hopefully we pick up and improve from here. Also would rather not see people tearing into Mario any longer because they want someone else starting. Didn't seem to change much tonight.

Sorry to hear this. Good luck to your wife getting back into the job market.

Does she know anything about football ;)

Re: That's why edin dosent start

Thought he was far better than most on the pitch tonight, unlucky not to bag a brace. Can't understand the criticism he gets on Bluemoon sometimes, he has bad games some days, but tonight he was one of the better players and deserves his chance.

Hopefully he'll get another chance over the weekend.

I put more effort into arguing on this forum earlier than most of them players put into that performance , it was an awful show and they will get ripped to shreds by the media who will delight in doing it .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.