Ajax Vs City CL Post Game Discussion Thread

Re: That's why edin dosent start

Seosa said:
Half of fucking Bosnia turns up again to defend St.Edin...

He was on par with the rest of the team but should've buried his chances to be perfectly honest. Whether he likes it or not, he impacts games better when he's used as a sub.

As for the Bosnians, pft, how the fuck can you lot even have a Sovereign State of your own?

Mate, take your useless shit elsewhere, WE lost, deal with it and take a breath!!

Stoned Rose said:
Bob looks & sounds suicidal in the post match interview.

Needs a BM cuddle.

Is this a wind up?
He needs a good kick up the backside and a written warning from the owners, fucking cuddles?

I have many thoughts about tonights game, but one of them is really dominant:

One of the worst games I've seen Barry play since I follow City...omg was he utter shit tonight :-)

I still think we can win the tournament.

A good win at home to Ajax in order to set the ball rolling and then a couple of good performances against Real and Dortmund should see us get second. From there anything can happen.

Come on!!!

Never mind the group of death. It's a fucking myth, we'd get out of no group the way bobby has us playing in europe. I'm convinced now more than ever that the players won the league in spite of mancini not because of him.
All is not well at city. Kompanys form alone is telling me that. That tonight was a fucking embarrasment!

Mancini's records not great europe especially for the teams he's managed aswell.

You can steamroller teams in the league because most teams play kick and rush football or are predominantly counter attacking teams. Very few if any teams in the league play possession based football with a genuine system that makes the team compact in either pushing up as a unit and pressing or dropping off create a low defensive block to counter.

The champions league is full of teams that are cohesive units that now how to defend and press aswell having the ability to keep the ball under pressure which city struggle without david silva.

Petetheblu said:
Seosa said:
Half of fucking Bosnia turns up again to defend St.Edin...

He was on par with the rest of the team but should've buried his chances to be perfectly honest. Whether he likes it or not, he impacts games better when he's used as a sub.

As for the Bosnians, pft, how the fuck can you lot even have a Sovereign State of your own?

Mate, take your useless shit elsewhere, WE lost, deal with it and take a breath!!

What's your problem, cockwomble? I've just said Edin was as poor as the rest of the team, we were shite and we deserved to lose. Edin's fellow nationals however are fucking farcical.

Terrible match, I'm embarrassed, and so should Mancini and the players (well, not all of them, Milner for instance), It's probably the worst second half performance we have played for a long while. There was a mix of bad mistakes, tactical blunders and misfortune resulting in a defeat - but these happen, players have off days and if our banana skins now are Ajax away, I am happy with that we haven't lost to Peterborough or Chesterfield, we have lost at the home of the Dutch champions. Don't get me wrong, this is a big disappointment but it's not as bad as people are making out.
One thing I really feel needs stressing is that we need to qualify for the Europa League and go as far as possible so that we can qualify for pot A by improving our European co-efficient, eliminting us from a group as bad as this next year.

you're somewhat right, but do you know what positions did dzeko play on in the first half? wing and deep midfield most of the time, and every once in a while a cf position while not having a single cross. those two chances he had in the second half were his natural position and how he should be played and how he's played when he comes off the bench. other than that his touch was above his usual display.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.