Ajax Vs City CL Post Game Discussion Thread

We play too slow. Way too slow and not nearly direct enough. For Europe at least...

And 3 at the back is a nightmare.

A good manager will say it's his fault even when it isn't. This time it is, and I hope Mancini learns from it.

Not to say the players themselves aren't culpable a bit also. Looking at player ratings online Nasri (7.1) and Dzeko (7.7) were the only ones to have greater than a 7 rating. Barry was rated 6.1 along with Lescott. Yaya is at 6.3

I still think we can win the tournament

A good win at home to Ajax in order to set the ball rolling and then a couple of good performances against Real and Dortmund should see us get second. From there anything can happen.

Come on!!!

Fucked up big style.
Really find it hard to watch when Mancini totally ignores the players being subbed,if it was me i would think fuck you Mancini !!!.

Bobbins Bye bye Mancini and take Mario with you !

hisroyalblueness said:
It was uncomfortable to watch and I had to turn the sound off to cut out rat-boys sarcastic crowing . . that was bad enough but coming onto this forum to see fellow blues ripping into both manager and team . . same manager and same team that have taken us to where we are as PL Champs. Well, that takes the biscuit.
There are some fickle twats on this forum who feel that bad-mouthing our own is a cool thing to do . . feel proud of yourselves lads because if you think that the team and manager are shite then look to yourselves and you'll see shite supporters.

People in glass houses huh.
If you're happy with our performances in Europe this season, then I envy you. Honestly, I do.

taconinja said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I think the owner has a very big decision to make.

Is he happy with his lot so far, or does he decide to take action before it is beyond fixing.

Mancini should be sacked on tonight's evidence, running out of excuses, useless trying to deflect the blame.

There are few suitable candidates but Guardiola is open to the right offer.

-- Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:55 pm --

I think the owner has a very big decision to make.

Is he happy with his lot so far, or does he decide to take action before it is beyond fixing.

Mancini should be sacked on tonight's evidence, running out of excuses, useless trying to deflect the blame.

There are few suitable candidates but Guardiola is open to the right offer.
I don't think Guardiola would want half of our squad. Okay one-third if I'm optimistic.
Agree
With big dreams and big targets to achieve you dont buy £50 mil worth of average to do it.
Mancini wanted: Hazard, Jovetic, De Rossi etc... hes been stiched up regarding transfers required, but still doesnt excuse his tactics but might explain them

I am starting to think, we purposely threw this game. There are so many things that aren't right...

Re: I still think we can win the tournament

This is true, hopefully we regain some form and confidence in the EPL and can carry it on to the CL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.