Ajax Vs City CL Post Game Discussion Thread

Re: Reality Check.

Yes we were poor tonight but i dont blame mancini.I dont understand these fans who want a change of manager all the time.Mancini will get it right dont flap city fans

"We will never win the Premier League with Mancini", i distinctly remember many of you say that a year or two ago. Look how that turned out......

Since a lot of you appear to be impatient, i doubt you would give another supposed "world class" manager, like Guardiola or Mourinho more than a season in the Champions League.

If Mancini won it 3 times in 28 years at the club, he'd have done better than the almighty Slur Alex. If he won it twice, he'd match Slur Alex's achievement, and both of their CL wins were quite lucky. Ferguson had been a manager 25 years before he won the European Cup (now the Champions League), Mancini has been a manager for 11 years. No manager guarantees you the Champions League, Jose would be the closest but with the most expensive squad in the world has already failed twice at Real Madrid so nothing is certain.

We'd have a better chance if we got a decent group draw instead of the GROUP OF DEATH each time.
I bet the rags wouldn't be any better off after two games than us in this group.

And no, I don't want to change the manager

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.