Ajay?

sqblue said:
and on cue, the first knobend arrives. just glad kolon blau has buggeed off up his own colon.

I get it, just because I don't believe him and call him out on his inconsistencies and contradictions I am a knobend.... why exactly is that? Because I am ruining your little fairy tale?

And sorry, I don't see how I am breaking any forum rules here either, I am not insulting him or abusing him in any way.

He said the deal was done, then went all quiet and disappeared when more and more people questioned his source.
As far as I know that original thread is now deleted so unfortunately I won't be able to quote his exact words but he said it was a done deal. Done deal surely means they were past the stage were Fat Sam could have said no.

It's funny that the people who do not believe Ajay (or his source for that matter) were accused of being abusive and insulting when yet again the first insult comes from someone who is so desperate that he believes everything Ajay posts.

Can we all stop getting so hot under the collar?

End of the day if RSC comes then erm yeah if he doesnt then erm yeah. I'm pretty unarsed to be honest.

Ajay is not fucking 100% clued up he's just a blue who has contacts, he believes his sources and therefore I wont doubt them but let's not take our frustration on how shit we are and how Hughes is looking pretty inept on Ajay for fucks sake!

Theres plenty of posters who DO LIE why not hate on those guys instead of a guy who posts in good faith and seems the kind of guy who isnt get all smug if he's proven right?

TheMightyQuinn said:
Can we all stop getting so hot under the collar?

End of the day if RSC comes then erm yeah if he doesnt then erm yeah. I'm pretty unarsed to be honest.

Ajay is not fucking 100% clued up he's just a blue who has contacts, he believes his sources and therefore I wont doubt them but let's not take our frustration on how shit we are and how Hughes is looking pretty inept on Ajay for fucks sake!

Theres plenty of posters who DO LIE why not hate on those guys instead of a guy who posts in good faith and seems the kind of guy who isnt get all smug if he's proven right?

Yep.

I really dont understand all the animosity towards Ajay! It appears to me he posts in good faith, whether he is right in what he says remains to be seen but why all the arguing?

If what Ajay posts is incorrect then we will all know as much in about 3 weeks time and what will we have lost? NOTHING, the only loser will be Ajay as he will lose his credibility on this site and we will all know in future to take what he says with a pinch of salt.

What those who are having a go need to think about though is what if he is correct? Do you really want to drive away the only person on here who might have some factual inside info? Plenty say they are ITK but how many actually are? I have lost count of the 'done deal' or the 'Ive been told' threads over the past couple of weeks, from what I have seen the only person who has given some factual info has been Ajay, now people can debate all they want on whether he is just repeating news from papers, other posters etc but AFAIK Ajay was the 1st with the 'Arsenal want Ireland' story.

Surely as fellow blues we should give Ajay the benefit of doubt until Feb 2nd?

shootmeifipost10k said:
No medical as been passed no fee agreed and as for personal terms if it got that far then blackburn would be unable to stop the deal going through FACT

Ducado et al

can you put this guy on the list?

obviously, if he's putting FACT at the end of his sentence he is ITK, since NO ONE outside the club is privy to this info.

as far as that goes, i would be very, very happy if anyone who ends a sentence with "FACT" is subject to the same stringent requirements as any other ITK post.

zeusbheld said:
shootmeifipost10k said:
No medical as been passed no fee agreed and as for personal terms if it got that far then blackburn would be unable to stop the deal going through FACT

Again - and I repeat AGAIN!

Medical was done - FACT!

Fee was agreed - FACT!

Personal Terms Agreed - FACT!

Blackburn can stop the deal like any other club who OWNS the player can stop the deal - all they do is reject the final offer - FACT!

Now does that make better reading,, after all I have said FACT 4 times!

Christ - sometimes I just give up!

True_Blue69 said:
Im sure he has posted his stuff in good faith, but he also said we WERENT interested in Bellemy and he was a smokescreen, looks like that bit of infor was wrong........

i specifically and vividly remember him saying Bellendy was NOT a smokescreen.

Now your back Ajay, can you post whatever you've heard in the Transfer Forum?

Eg: Youve said RCS has been agreed with all parties except Big Fat Sam

So title: RSC help up by BFS.
Text: RCS has been agreed with all parties except Big Fat Sam, who's not receiving the full funds to use in transfers so he's thrown a mardy.

Mods cant show favouritism now!?! :op

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.