Ajay?

To clear things up this is what Ajay did say, I kept a copy to assess the info., by the way even a goog ITK can get it wrong, things do change quickly:

Dec 25 Post
4. Bellamy has been mentioned and dismissed, that said he will be considered if the club has no other choice.

Posted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:33 pm
and you still haven't answered regarding bellamy and parker is it a smokescreen

Yes

Jan. 1st post
Sorry guys, last post of the evening but I am really sorry to say that Bellamy is not the red herring we all wish it is!

However that said he is not top of the list but seen as a short term solution should our main targets fail to come through this month.

MH truely believes in Bellamy and he was on the shopping list!

zeusbheld said:
shootmeifipost10k said:
No medical as been passed no fee agreed and as for personal terms if it got that far then blackburn would be unable to stop the deal going through FACT

Ducado et al

can you put this guy on the list?

obviously, if he's putting FACT at the end of his sentence he is ITK, since NO ONE outside the club is privy to this info.

as far as that goes, i would be very, very happy if anyone who ends a sentence with "FACT" is subject to the same stringent requirements as any other ITK post.

I'm going on the facts.MH when asked about the rsc signing last week before city made an offer said that we had not made one and Blackburn when asked if we had made an offer said no and said infact nobody had made one for him.Call me silly daft but I'm taking these as facts rather than some of the supposed facts on this forum.

citoeast said:
As I recall Ajay, said Bellamy was a smokescreen, then in a laterpost said sorry he is not the smokescreen we all would have hoped. (Words to that effect).

He also said he was not the main target a while back. He did say we will move for number 1 and if that fails we will move for bellamy.

Thats exactly what has happend.

Keep the faith in Ajay.

Welcome back ajay we all look forward to your posts im sure you post in good faith and ever one has the right to make their own mind up from the info that he share's.I for one look forward to his posts keep them comin ajay thankyou.

LOOK!

Is this thread going to descend in to a farce like the previous one and get deleted. Let the guy just come on here and post his info. if you don't believe him fair enough, but give it a rest for fucks sake. If he's telling the truth, then we will eventually find out. if he's lieing, he will eventually be found out. I'd rather have some news from another source, instead of the bollocks I read on News Now everyday.

If there are signings tomorrow ( as predicted on the West Ham forum as well as an ITK rumour on here, then what a surprise that Ajay has not mentioned this at all. As he had no knowledge of the Bridge signing either, I would take that he knows nothing of interest, except the fantasy bids for players that would never come to us.

Ajay said:
zeusbheld said:
i specifically and vividly remember him saying Bellendy was NOT a smokescreen.

I SPECIFICALLY said that Bellamy was NOT a smokescreen - I said MH wanted him but not as a priority target!
i can vivdly remember ajay saying bellend was a target and unfortunaetly not a smokescreen

I am only posting to get this above the Rag-induced Ajay thread. However, I am beginning to think that, somewhere in cyberspace, this 'Culy of AJay' is actually a 'Rag Conspiracy'. I am not sure that I care if he is right or wrong as I seem to be in the 'third place' of assuming that he is a bona fide correspondence who is being sold a vague pup. What does entertain me is the bizarre level of differing reactions to a seemingly blue lad posting snippets he's heard in the Emirates.

How about a topic in which only Ajay can post and no one else can comment? This way it will stop repeat questions and he can just get on with his news, they can discuss it somewhere else.

I know everyone should get the same rights but i can see a repeat of what happened before. ITK or WUM i don't give a f**k regardless, these characters give this forum life and its only really for a month or two (Jan/Summer Window).

CTID.

I just posted on one of the other threads that now we see the UK press carrying stories about how we have sent a high level delegation to secure the signature of Kaka this month!

Well I was shot down when I said that we have already negotiated with him and his father (agent) was flown to Abu Dhabi for 3 days a couple of months ago by the ADUG.

I was virtually laughed at when I said he was our number one target and our plans are to sign him this month and EVERYTHING possible was being done to secure it this month!

I said that everything was very confidential and people did not understand how the ADUG manages the press, any surprise when you see how the press react when given a tiny snippet of information!

So - now that the UK press is carrying the story can those doubters just read those articles and get of my back?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.