Ajay?

Dubai Blue said:
zeusbheld said:
this would be a good idea, and we could have a parallel 'commentary' thread. it worked out pretty well over at mancityfans.net for 'the great debate,' mostly self-policed, and didn't require a lot of moderation.

although if we do this i hope the mods wouldn't mind deleting anyone else's posts from the main thread.
I'm certainly not a member of the "Ajay is the Anti-Christ" mob, but nor am I one of his embarrassing, sycophantic "Ajay is God" disciples.

Why should he be treated any differently to anyone else on this forum? I don't think he's a liar but so far, not much of what he has said has actually materialised.

I live in the UAE too and it's pretty easy to guess that the likes of Kaka, Messi, Buffon etc might just possibly be towards the top of City's wish list because they would be at the top of any team's wish list.

On that basis, do I get my own protected thread too?

Or even move the thread to the transfer rumours forum where it belongs.

zeusbheld said:
adammck said:
How about a topic in which only Ajay can post and no one else can comment? This way it will stop repeat questions and he can just get on with his news, they can discuss it somewhere else.

I know everyone should get the same rights but i can see a repeat of what happened before. ITK or WUM i don't give a f**k regardless, these characters give this forum life and its only really for a month or two (Jan/Summer Window).

CTID.

this would be a good idea, and we could have a parallel 'commentary' thread. it worked out pretty well over at mancityfans.net for 'the great debate,' mostly self-policed, and didn't require a lot of moderation.

although if we do this i hope the mods wouldn't mind deleting anyone else's posts from the main thread.
Why don't you just use this page?

<a class="postlink" href="http://bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/search.php?keywords=ajay%3F&terms=all&author=ajay&sc=1&sf=all&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/search ... mit=Search</a>

Seems to be a lot of people who, for some strange & perverse reason, are really jealous of Ajay. Some of them are obviously, from the content of their posts, just children but others seem to be obsessed adults & appear every time Ajay posts. I find this behaviour strange & it makes me feel a little bit uncomfortable that we have these characters knocking around & that they're City fans!

Obsessive wierdos are usually card carrying rags but we seem to have some of our own. Some even using abusive language about Ajay for no reason. Is there anyway of monitoring these social inadequates? Perhaps some kind of register so we can keep an eye on what else they get up to just in case?

zeusbheld said:
adammck said:
How about a topic in which only Ajay can post and no one else can comment? This way it will stop repeat questions and he can just get on with his news, they can discuss it somewhere else.

I know everyone should get the same rights but i can see a repeat of what happened before. ITK or WUM i don't give a f**k regardless, these characters give this forum life and its only really for a month or two (Jan/Summer Window).

CTID.

Already suggested this on the News from UAE thread, Ric said no

avoidconfusion said:
sqblue said:
and on cue, the first knobend arrives. just glad kolon blau has buggeed off up his own colon.

I get it, just because I don't believe him and call him out on his inconsistencies and contradictions I am a knobend.... why exactly is that? Because I am ruining your little fairy tale?

And sorry, I don't see how I am breaking any forum rules here either, I am not insulting him or abusing him in any way.

He said the deal was done, then went all quiet and disappeared when more and more people questioned his source.
As far as I know that original thread is now deleted so unfortunately I won't be able to quote his exact words but he said it was a done deal. Done deal surely means they were past the stage were Fat Sam could have said no.

It's funny that the people who do not believe Ajay (or his source for that matter) were accused of being abusive and insulting when yet again the first insult comes from someone who is so desperate that he believes everything Ajay posts.

Nobody comes on this forum to read the shite that people like you contribute.

Ajay said:
Dubai Blue said:
I'm certainly not a member of the "Ajay is the Anti-Christ" mob, but nor am I one of his embarrassing, sycophantic "Ajay is God" disciples.

Why should he be treated any differently to anyone else on this forum? I don't think he's a liar but so far, not much of what he has said has actually materialised.

I live in the UAE too and it's pretty easy to guess that the likes of Kaka, Messi, Buffon etc might just possibly be towards the top of City's wish list because they would be at the top of any team's wish list.

I would never want a protected thread - I like the banter!
Good lad!

Nasty said:
citoeast said:
Agree, any information was better than this silence. Look how the use of the forum has dropped now we have lost AJAY.

BRING BACK AJAY TODAY I SAY.
He's fulla shite whats he come up with that isn't in the papers or SSN? Jack shit let him sulk the knackerless knob

I for one don't wish to read this kind of tripe, if someone wants to spout filth such as this then there are perfectly appropriate sites about the rags! Surely the site should BAN idiots such as this

Ajay said:
Dubai Blue said:

I would never want a protected thread - I like the banter!

Alright then, so cop the critisism on the chest then and don't run away again hah! Embrace it for all its glory and stupidity and hopefully you will be telling everyone "i told you so" come Feb 1.

ITK or WUM it's a great f**king laugh watching the drama unfold in these threads. Greetings for Oz!

Ajay said:

Again - and I repeat AGAIN!

Medical was done - FACT!

Fee was agreed - FACT!

Personal Terms Agreed - FACT!

Blackburn can stop the deal like any other club who OWNS the player can stop the deal - all they do is reject the final offer - FACT!

Now does that make better reading,, after all I have said FACT 4 times!

Christ - sometimes I just give up!

This is true... I'm told the same thing, the medical was done and passed early last week (Monday i think?) and all fee's are agreed but Fat Sam wants his replacement first hence the delay. The fee will be "undisclosed".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.