Ajay?

Ajay said:
I was virtually laughed at when I said he was our number one target and our plans are to sign him this month and EVERYTHING possible was being done to secure it this month!
So now that the UK press is carrying the story can those doubters just read those articles and get of my back?
Sorry Ajay but when you said THIS MONTH, we were hoping that Kaka would be joining City this month, not in the summer. That is a long way off, by which time we might conceivably have been relegated. We need some quality players now...as for the UK press proving you right, they have written about virtually every potential target so it doesn't necessarily mean that what you say is done and dusted...we hope so and it may explain Kaka's lethargic performance the other day. Meanwhile, what I really want to know is what are ADUG doing about our central defensive frailties or do they regard what we have as being good enough?

citoeast said:
nmc said:
He got fed up with all the abuse he got so he has found something better to do with his time. Our loss.

Agree, any information was better than this silence. Look how the use of the forum has dropped now we have lost AJAY.

BRING BACK AJAY TODAY I SAY.
He's fulla shite whats he come up with that isn't in the papers or SSN? Jack shit let him sulk the knackerless knob

adammck said:
How about a topic in which only Ajay can post and no one else can comment? This way it will stop repeat questions and he can just get on with his news, they can discuss it somewhere else.

I know everyone should get the same rights but i can see a repeat of what happened before. ITK or WUM i don't give a f**k regardless, these characters give this forum life and its only really for a month or two (Jan/Summer Window).

CTID.

this would be a good idea, and we could have a parallel 'commentary' thread. it worked out pretty well over at mancityfans.net for 'the great debate,' mostly self-policed, and didn't require a lot of moderation.

although if we do this i hope the mods wouldn't mind deleting anyone else's posts from the main thread.

zeusbheld said:
adammck said:
How about a topic in which only Ajay can post and no one else can comment? This way it will stop repeat questions and he can just get on with his news, they can discuss it somewhere else.

I know everyone should get the same rights but i can see a repeat of what happened before. ITK or WUM i don't give a f**k regardless, these characters give this forum life and its only really for a month or two (Jan/Summer Window).

CTID.

this would be a good idea, and we could have a parallel 'commentary' thread. it worked out pretty well over at mancityfans.net for 'the great debate,' mostly self-policed, and didn't require a lot of moderation.

although if we do this i hope the mods wouldn't mind deleting anyone else's posts from the main thread.
I'm certainly not a member of the "Ajay is the Anti-Christ" mob, but nor am I one of his embarrassing, sycophantic "Ajay is God" disciples.

Why should he be treated any differently to anyone else on this forum? I don't think he's a liar but so far, not much of what he has said has actually materialised.

I live in the UAE too and it's pretty easy to guess that the likes of Kaka, Messi, Buffon etc might just possibly be towards the top of City's wish list because they would be at the top of any team's wish list.

On that basis, do I get my own protected thread too?

Nasty said:
citoeast said:
Agree, any information was better than this silence. Look how the use of the forum has dropped now we have lost AJAY.

BRING BACK AJAY TODAY I SAY.
He's fulla shite whats he come up with that isn't in the papers or SSN? Jack shit let him sulk the knackerless knob

Brilliant, just what we need on here!!!!!

I wish these parents wouldnt leave their PC's on. There are too many nursery kids getting on and posting.
Use the parental lock please 'Nasty's' dad!

Dubai Blue said:
zeusbheld said:

I'm certainly not a member of the "Ajay is the Anti-Christ" mob, but nor am I one of his embarrassing, sycophantic "Ajay is God" disciples.

Why should he be treated any differently to anyone else on this forum? I don't think he's a liar but so far, not much of what he has said has actually materialised.

I live in the UAE too and it's pretty easy to guess that the likes of Kaka, Messi, Buffon etc might just possibly be towards the top of City's wish list because they would be at the top of any team's wish list.

On that basis, do I get my own protected thread too?

I would never want a protected thread - I like the banter!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.