Al Jazeera vs. Sky

Blue Fill said:
Remember that's just the domestic rights the international rights are still to come. Domestic rights go from £1.8b to £3b so we could expect the international rights to go from £1.2b to £2b.

Would work out at £100m for each PL club over three years although the top teams get more so could easily be worth £40m per year to us.

WOW.

imagine what we can negotiate/re-negotiate sponsorships to now that value is added to TV revenue, fair value has gone when TV money can go up that much on the back of us winning the title.

adrianr said:
Clevers said:
adrianr said:
Dear Premier League,

You can thank us later.

Love,
City x

I saw a quote I can't find any more by Scudamore saying the end of last season contributed to the increase,

I also saw this, and at the same time he was chuddering about not liking FFP and not wanting to be dictated to by a warped , English football hating wanker like Twattini. Well perhaps he didn't quite use that language but there was something about how the Premiership had no intention of allowing Uefa rules to weaken our league or the Prem product.

RIP FINANCIAL FUCKING FAIR PLAY RULES

LoveCity said:
Who will front BT's coverage?

Keys and Gray?

Jim Rosenthal?

Elton Welsby?

Kermit and Miss Piggy, probably. And Pat Crerand.

Blue Fill said:
Remember that's just the domestic rights the international rights are still to come. Domestic rights go from £1.8b to £3b so we could expect the international rights to go from £1.2b to £2b.

Would work out at £100m for each PL club over three years although the top teams get more so could easily be worth £40m per year to us.

WOW.

The interesting point is that Barca and R Madrid made 90M (not sure if Euros or pounds) and thats with rigging the contract were they get half the money.

real and barcelona makes 124m and 130m respectively for their tv deal compared to 34m of valencia (euro) , thats not a joke

was the last epl deal worth 1.7b including the overseas contract or was it a separate deal , i think it was a separate deal but i am not sure

last year city and united supposedly made 60m , was this alone from tv deals or this included separate 15-20m payements from premier league making tv deals worth around 40m?

One thing i will like to let everyone know that i get all( all i want to watch) epl matches live for only 7.5 pounds per year , its cheap here in asia

BT!!!!

We struggle to get 1MB broadband so even the dodgy streams hardly work.

At best it's 1.4MB but at least I get all the City games in glorious 4D at t'Etihad

:-D

But do wonder how much Sky are going to skin us in the future. Haven't even got cable as an option either :-/

Blue Fill said:

The increase would work out at £100m for each PL club over three years although the top teams get more so could easily be worth an extra £40m per year to us.

WOW.

I don't know if your reading from somewhere different or have other information but by my calculations, 4-5bn over 3 years is 200-250m per club and assuming the tiered structure dependant on final league position, I imagine that ammounts to about 110-140m for finishing first, which is quite astronomical, especially for us if you factor in 40m a year sponsorship and 30-40m Champions League revenue... 200+ million a season.

someone tell me I've got this all wrong

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.