Alan Green - Hate Him or Love Him?

cookster said:
whyalwaysLee said:
He's a Twat, and eventhough he would dedicate many phone in's to highlight Ronaldo's diving when others were singing his praises, a part of me knew he was doing it for ratings.

Has gone down on record as being a Chelsea fan, but loves everything about the dippers. A fraud.

He's deffo a red dipper.

Put me down as a hater, can't stand the fat c@nt.

71-3

Can't stand his commentating - far too negative and in general just a miserable git who sucks the joy out of the game.

But he's better as the puppet-master orchestrating the opinions of the deluded on 606.

Total 'self-opinionated' - 'self-obsessed' and 'bitter' twat - fucking detest him - has any stupid fucker said anything poistive?? - and if so - WHY!!!

His personality is even less appealing than his appearance, and he looks a singularly repulsive, ugly fuckpig. Zero football knowledge, merely a gob-on-a-stick. (hate?)

I got up an hour early today,just so I can hate him for an hour longer.
Fat,opinionated,racist fuckpig who never played the game,never managed,never coached,never owned a club,but still think his views matter.
A total tit - he's supposed to be a commentator,but is fucking hopeless at that,because he actually thinks he is a pundit,which he very much isn't.
How this utter imbecile ever got the gig is beyond me.
79-3.
In fact even Mrs Fetlocks hates him,and she's French, and knows fuck all about football.
So 80-3.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.