Alan Green - Hate Him or Love Him?

Hate. Nothing to do with anything he has ever said about City.

He seems to think it's all about him when it isn't.

Alan is one of the finest sports journalists ever to grace the airwaves, his knowledge of the game is second to none and his witty observations are loved by football fans far and wide......although im clinically insane and have been in this unit now for 17 years so he probably is a "bellend"

Only on the BBC would this guy have a job. How on earth he hasn't been picked up for his views on foreign players is beyond belief. Turn the radio of the second he comes on.

I actually enjoyed his commentary and phone in shows until a few years ago but in recent times he has disappeared up his own arse to an alarming degree and has borderline delusions of grandeur.

And he absolutely despises us.

Just cos the Arabs didn't buy Loserpool I reckon.
Suck it up pretty boy ;-)

stony said:
He's a loud mouthed opinionated twat with the charisma of a slug and is about as lovable as a dose of gonorrhoea. A sneering know all who should be put out to grass. It's an affront to every licence payer in the country that this odious turd of man is allowed to spout his bile on the BBC.
But do you love him or hate him?

article-0-000AF86D00000258-507_306x307.jpg

sexy bastard

It's difficult to utterly despise someone more than baconface, but Green is even more odious and more obnoxious and I wish him ill.

waspish said:
stony said:
He's a loud mouthed opinionated twat with the charisma of a slug and is about as lovable as a dose of gonorrhoea. A sneering know all who should be put out to grass. It's an affront to every licence payer in the country that this odious turd of man is allowed to spout his bile on the BBC.

Totally agree with every word

i do too.
However,does anyone remember the days before Green became arrogant and full of self-importance-back on radio 2-i used to think he was an excellent match commentator...what happened,just when and why did he start becoming a loud mouthed idiot? To be honest i only noticed him becoming obnoxious when city were took over.."champions league, don,t make me laugh"
that comment in itself was so out of place with what i,d been used to by the bbc...i suppose quite a lot has changed at the old institute over the years tho...

dennishasdoneit said:
waspish said:
stony said:

Totally agree with every word

i do too.
However,does anyone remember the days before Green became arrogant and full of self-importance-back on radio 2-i used to think he was an excellent match commentator...what happened,just when and why did he start becoming a loud mouthed idiot? To be honest i only noticed him becoming obnoxious when city were took over.."champions league, don,t make me laugh"
that comment in itself was so out of place with what i,d been used to by the bbc...i suppose quite a lot has changed at the old institute over the years tho...

He's got more bitter and twisted since the BBC gave Jonathon Pearce the TV commentators job. Also made Mark Saggers resign on air and Ian Payne had to be stopped from twatting him too.

In his defence he dislikes Slurgie with a passion. For the prosecution he comes across as a very bitter man on 606 who cuts anyone off who dares to challenge him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.